January 17th-February 6th

Options
2»

Replies

• FaugHorn
    FaugHorn Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    I'd already factored Saturday as being high-cal (went to a wedding reception and we all ended up at the bar). Back into working out now that we're back at the house. Have a work trip tomorrow through wednesday but there's a gym so I'll try and stick to the schedule.
  • Fit_2013
    Fit_2013 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Hi all, fell off the wagon a bit but have to revise my goal due to not feeling well.
    Monday 1/23- 45 minutes exercise done..
  • SuzieA1991
    SuzieA1991 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    How's everyone doing so far? I weighed myself yesterday (One week into the 21 day challenge) and I lost 6.7 pounds! Woohoo!
  • Fit_2013
    Options
    Tuesday 1/24-
    Walked 30 minutes, kickboxing 45 minutes.
  • salsa81
    salsa81 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'm ill :( got a stinking cold from my parents at the weekend, however, I'm not letting that deter me :)

Went for my first lunch time walk today, as it was the first day that it wasn't raining. Looks like though the treadmill might be back on at home so might include that as well, or interchange if the weather continues to be bad.

Still doing well with the water, I've so far dropped form 6 cups of tea a day to 4, and replaced these by water, which I'm really impressed at! Plus I'm now drinking at least 1 pint of water at home but more likely to be 2 on a night.

Will be off to see the girl (loan horse) at 8am sharp on Saturday... I'm meeting a friend for lunch so I really have an excuse not to go later in the day.

All in all, even if I haven't lost weight, I'm feeling quite positive about it all
  • Fit_2013
    Options
    Wednesday 1/ 25- 45 minutes walking, 45 minutes kickboxing done.Getting my strength back.
  • FaugHorn
    Options
    Walked 45 minutes yesterday on my "rest" day from P90X which I have kept up. Starting on Week 2 of P90X today. Been doing well on calories. Was WAY low yesterday because I was traveling and didn't get home until 9 so just went to bed instead of having that late of a dinner. I've snuck a peak at the scale but there wasn't a gain so that's a real plus :) I'll try to hold off on weighing in more that once a week, that seems to be more reasonable for me. Doing great on not drinking during the week and my afghan is 3/4 done!
  • grumpy2day
    Options
    So far I've had 2 glasses of soda last week and none this week.
    I had 1 tsp. sugar with each of my 3 hot green teas ( down from 2 heaping)
    No sugar with my red and berry zinger teas.
    This week I'm using 1/2 of a truvia in my green tea
    And I'm actually averaging about 6 glasses of water a day (up from none)!
    I've entered everything I've eaten everyday. (if I can't get access to a computer that night I wrote it down and entered it the next day)
    I have actually excercised the 80 minutes a week I set as a goal. And I'm trying to boost it this week to 90 mins.
  • DMRN0125
    Options
    Hey guys! We've made it over 10 days which means February 6th will be here before we know it. I have been traveling for work so eating out has been happening to often but I have been good about logging my food and getting as much exercise as possible.

Im home this weekend and am looking forward to a BIG grocery shopping trip and spring cleaning.

Anything fun going on this weekend?
  • Fit_2013
    Options
    Day 8/11
    -30 minute walking, 45 minute kickboxing done.Hopefully will get 30 minute walking done daily over the weekend .I did revise my goals 60 minute of walking was getting to be boring so now I do 30 minute walking with other fun stuff.
  • FaugHorn
    Options
    Almost there and less than a week!
  • thepriceclan
    Options
    I have had the occasional glass of sweet tea, but mainly drinking water (8-10 glasses per day). I have not had any soda in almost 5 weeks. Wow!