Weaknesses!!

Options
Hi everyone!! Thought would start a discussion about our weaknesses! It may help to share and maybe discuss how we can avoid them,we all have them. Mines KFC and chocolate. And it dont help the route i take to school and back every day to take kids is every other poster advertising the yummy chicken!! and now they got new things in and before i would have gone in and tried them but need to be strong!! and chocolate..since had my youngest baby i have had terrible urges for chocolate!! So what are yours?? x

Replies

• Netti_torqueflight
    Options
    My weakness is all kinds of cheese. I have to learn to buy a little less than I would really like to have. It is a challenge,
    but I quit many other bad habits. Cheese is my mine and bread too. I have now not been watching commercials to avoid
    Red Lobster, Pizza Hut ads because they put naughty ideas into my head. I have too much in my big stomach to go to
    even think of going to those places.
  • Cheylaing
    Options
    EVERYTHING!!! lol
  • My weaknesses are definitely fried chicken strips and french fries. I absolutely love french fries and hot wings.
  • TonyaCrego
    TonyaCrego Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    BIG FAT JUICY CHEESEBURGERS and SOFT PRETZELS!!! lol
  • TonyaCrego
    Options
    My weaknesses are definitely fried chicken strips and french fries. I absolutely love french fries and hot wings.

Try sweet potatoe fries instead :)
  • TonyaCrego
    Options
    My weakness is all kinds of cheese. I have to learn to buy a little less than I would really like to have. It is a challenge,
    but I quit many other bad habits. Cheese is my mine and bread too. I have now not been watching commercials to avoid
    Red Lobster, Pizza Hut ads because they put naughty ideas into my head. I have too much in my big stomach to go to
    even think of going to those places.

Have you tried laughing cow cheese wedges??? You can get wheat thins fiber selects (garden vegetable) and light creamy swiss cheese and it tastes like a cheese ball to me :)
  • SuCcERBuNcH
    SuCcERBuNcH Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    my weakness is chocolate like you my friend especially when i go to study or not thinking of any thing so i eat chocolate to keep my mind busy , omg i love it so much so when there is a chocolate in house i would eat it all :blushing:
  • creativeautumn
    creativeautumn Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    OMg. FOOD IS MY WEAKNESS! lol =] but honestly, i would have to say....chips! i love chips. i cant get them off my mind. i want chips and dip all the time. BUT!!! i do not get them. yay for me. and since i cut candy out my diet ive been actually not missing it. oh! i cut soda out too, but it haunts me, i see someone drinking on, especially root beer and i wanna sock them and run off with their frosty beverage. :(