Daily workout log.....What did you do today?

Options
2»

Replies

• Thefitnessvixen
    Options
    Went for a power walk today and will be doing another exersise later tonight.Feeling great! It is amazing how going out for a walk can make you feel so AWESOME!!!
  • mariacolumbus
    mariacolumbus Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    this is a recovery week for me. Today I did Turbo Fire HIIT 20, ARX and Turbo Fire Stretch 10. Not a big cal burn...but it is recovery week after all :)
  • myhistory
    Options
    Today I did Hip Hop abs! Didn't really really think I'd get much out of the workout but surprise surprise I truly did!!
  • mariacolumbus
    mariacolumbus Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Today I did Turbo Fire Core 20 and STRETCH 40....last night I did Brazillian Butt LIft (BBL)
  • myhistory
    Options
    Good morning all! Today I did the P90X ab ripper.
  • LFlo79
    LFlo79 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm a total beachbody FANATIC. Tho, I have to say I was a little disappointed with the Chalean Extreme workout....not so extreme to me. I have already finished the P90X program and I'm currently doing Insanity and Brazil Butt Lift workouts. I replaced Chalean with Insanity and I'm 3 weeks in. I love it! When I'm done with Insanity, I'll definitely be getting into the P90X2 or Insanity;The Asylum. I just can't decide which one.

Anyway, today I did 40 mins of Insanity, "Cardio Power and Resistance" as well as Brazil Butt Lift's, "High & Tight." I need my *kitten* high and tight, that's for sure!

If anyone knows anything or has tried P90X2 or Insanity Asylum, let me know! Give me some feed back please!!!