So how much do you

Options
SafireBleu
SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
hate level 3? What do you hate the most? I can't even decide what I ate the most. Maybe it is the sumo squats or maybe the jumping squats or the freaking rock stars. Maybe it is the abs portion in the last circuit where you lay on your side and lift up. I think those might be it since I think I pulled a muscle doing those. Yesterday i did Level 3 twice and for that circuit the second time around I had to so regular double crunches. Who would have thought double crunches would become my ab exercise of choice. I hate those too but they suck less. If I don't lose another inch in my waist at the end of these 10 days I might cry and throw Jillian's 30 Day Shred in trash.

Replies

• mrshmiller9
    Options
    I know!! All of the above!!! I only have 3 days left and I just don't wanna!
  • mdelcott
    mdelcott Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I am ready to smash the dvd and send back to Jillian, I havent lost an inch and my scale has gone up, so I am none to happy. I have 6 days left and I am going to finish what I started but I have given up hope of this program benefitting me in the jeans department
  • Shanaedunn
    Shanaedunn Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Wow I cringe at the thought of finishing up the Level 3 but I tell you what the first time I did this I could not do the arm raises and leg lifts holding the plank ..... I was able to do that on day one this time! So I was excited about that. I was also happy about the fact that I can rocking horse with Nat instead of straight leg sit ups. So I see a difference in my movements and strength. I still feel like I am going to fall out after the workout but I keep pushing into the next cardio that I am doing. Jillian is no JOKE! So please group some one let me know what you all are planning to do next!
  • kylesmommy89
    kylesmommy89 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I hate the rock star/jumping squat cardio circuit SO MUCH!! I love the plank rows though. Those are probably my favorite...in the mirror in that position I can see the definition developing in my shoulders and it's motivating!
  • keggen
    keggen Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I hate rock star jumps!!!!! I feel like I have triple gravity weighing me down. Yesterday was my first day of L3 and I felt it today.
  • SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    So please group some one let me know what you all are planning to do next!

Ripped in 30 is next. We will start a group and post about it here
  • CanadianMomma
    CanadianMomma Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I say death to the sumo squats - I hate them. My legs burn after like 4 jumps. Brutal. I find level 3 to be the hardest, all the way around. I can't wait for it to be done. Although I had my other half take my measurements around the half way point and realized the he must have done the measurements wrong the first time because when he measured me the second time around I was bigger - which I know isn't true because all my clothes are looser. So it sucks because I'm not going to have accurate measurements for my results. But I know it worked because my clothes are loose.
  • sew1222
    sew1222 Posts: 241
    Options
    i hate it all.....haha
  • navywifeandmomof4
    navywifeandmomof4 Posts: 958 Member
    Options
    i just can't do the rock star jumps so i had to replace them with butt kicks..the scissors are painful lol and if i hear don't phone this one in I'm gonna scream..lmao :grumble:
  • harleygirlT
    harleygirlT Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I hate it all too, I can hardly breathe when the first curcuit is done! But I am doing it and plan to start all over again with level 1 when I am done!