Just started slim in 6!!! Gained?

Options
Hey guys!! Beings most of you are going to be done with this program in the next few week I was wondering how it's been going? I just started on Monday and I notice I have gained a few pounds. I have been eatting pretty healthy and keeping my calorie intake fairly low. Did anyone else noticed they gained a few before they lost? About how many weeks in are you starting to see some good weight and inches drop?! :)

Replies

• Zaffy01
    Zaffy01 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    how often do you weigh yourself? It could be just a fluctuation, the first week I was fluctuating like crazy!

I started seeing results fairly soon, I didn't take my measurements until the beginning of week 2 (aka end of week one) and by the end of week 2, I lost about 7 total inches from my waist/hips/thighs/arms/chest. Week three it was a little less, at 4.5 inches loss...

I have known those who have completed the program before and they said that within the last two weeks in when you start seeing MAJOR changes and results.

Good Luck!!
  • meghan1984
    meghan1984 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    After the first two weeks, I lost 5lbs and 5.5 inches, but I just finished week 4 and I'm only down 2lbs... and like, 1 inch which is extremely disappointing considering I worked REALLY hard. I'm slowly losing interest in the program now, hopefully I can complete the last 2 weeks.
  • Zaffy01
    Zaffy01 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    keep going meghan!

The last two weeks are suppose to be the biggest losers, have you started burn it up? its super tough but I can already feel the results after three days! (I took the first two days off this week, I was extremely sick).

Plus its only two more weeks till the program is over, might as well stick it out
  • meghan1984
    meghan1984 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Oh I'm gonna finish it, even if it kills me lol I took a few days off from working out due to severe muscle pain and whatnot - hopefully going to start Burn it up tomorrow!!!
  • iheartmonkeypoo
    iheartmonkeypoo Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    i have been on start it up all month. i am starting burn it up today.
    i started 1/1 and to date, (30 days) i have lost 12.3 lbs.
    i am eating 1200 calories a day, but that fluctuates - 1200-1500 on other days.
    i didnt lose anything last week. im going to see how burn it up works for me.
    my goal is to lose 15-20 by 4/1. i think after i finish slim in 6
    im going to do turbo fire or 30 day shred.

good luck. oh ya, i didnt measure inches, but i can say this...
    i was able to fit in my jeans that are 2 sizes smaller. my friend was saying that obsessing
    with the pounds and the scale can be discouraging. you should be able to tell by how your clothes fit.
    i do know that i have lost a lot of inches, wish i wouldve measured. oh well.