Day 20 - 21

Good morning MLP'ers and welcome to the weekend!

How did your week go? What are your goals for today? Are there any obstacles on the horizon? If so, how are you going to deal with them?

Have a great weekend and we'll see you Monday for check in!

Replies

• RyePod
    RyePod Posts: 8
    This week went well! Pretty sure I have managed to stay within my daily allowance every day so far in the 90days so I am pretty excited about that :)

What I achieved this week:

- Jogged almost 5k! (I think it was 4.7k) and didn't even get to pass-out level exhaustion! I mean it was hard but I could never have believed it had I said to myself a few weeks ago 'you are going to be able to jog for a significant period of time'

- Got my house in order, we are having an endless stream of house viewings as I'm due to move out soon. I hate hate hate having random people traipse through my home but I have managed to get things in order and not totally freak out about it.

- Possibly found a new flat!! On the hip side of town, big old ceilings and blah blah, so fingers crossed that all comes through okay :D

What I need to do:

- Have to get new house sorted

- Have to purge current house of all the crap I don't need any more (there is so much crap!!) I want to get rid of all the stuff I don't use regularly

- Have to study more!!! I have really been lax this week because I have been out viewing so many houses and trying to stuff down the panic feeling I get from the whole ordeal of moving out. It makes me feel really vulnerable and worried for some reason :( Even though it's going to be fine!

Other than that I ma just trying to inject more interesting and exciting meals into my day so I don't get bored x

Hope everyone has had / is having a good week! x
  • crepes_
    crepes_ Posts: 583 Member
    I had my first weigh-in on keto (5 days into the diet), and lost 5.6lbs. :D

Challenges for this week are the same as last week. I'm hoping to stay completely on plan and get in a little exercise.