Day 19

Options
Good day MFP'ers and happy Friday!!

Sorry this is so late, I spent all morning at the gym, so BAM! for that.

What are your goals for the weekend? Anything fun on the horizon? And delicious splurges you're planning?

How have you found the first 3 weeks of our 90daysgoal? Are you on track or do I need to motivate you a little more? Let me know what I can personally do to help you reach those goals!

As always, have a greatmazing day and don't forget to check out the awesome posts on Reddit!

Replies

• crepes_
    crepes_ Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    The weeks are moving so slowly for me! I guess that's a good thing, though. Taking advantage of every hour of the day to do something and whatnot. BUT!!! I can't wait until my weigh-in! It's tomorrow morning (Saturday @ 11AM). I've been on keto for 5 delicious (and somewhat delirious) days and can't wait to see the results.

I have no splurges for which to prepare, but I do want to reach my goal of drinking much more water than I have been.

I'm also hoping to get some ketostix soon! I've never been so excited to piss on something.
  • Nineinchskywalker
    Options
    Haha sounds like you both are doing great!

Goal for this weekend is to get even more sleep! Woke up with a terrible headache that just won't go away and I have only a little energy. Probably still fighting off some virus..? Sucks :( so my planned workout for today will be skipped, in the name of health.

Other goal is to buy TONS of veggies, hopefully that'll help to feel better soon.

Last goal is to do some cleaning anyway, although in slow-motion..

Have a great weekend!
  • PrincessBTits
    Options
    Your userpic is awesome. Rogue ftw!
  • Nineinchskywalker
    Options
    Thank you!

I hope some of her badassness will rub off :P