It's GO TIME!

Options

Replies

• Lleldiranne
    Lleldiranne Posts: 5,516 Member
    Options
    I was doing really well keeping up. Then on Wednesday my 4 month old got sick with RSV and we spent 3 days in the hospital. All is okay, we're home now, but pushups were the furthest thing from my mind.

Which means that to get back on track I will have to do over 100 pushups today! Well, I've still been able to keep them all in 1 set, so it's only 4 sets (28, 27, 26, 25 - do the hardest first).

Here goes!
  • cararq
    cararq Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Did 27 yesterday and 28 today. Ticker updated. 406 total so far.

Cfjrm4.png
  • rufwil
    rufwil Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    28 plus completed for today! keep 'em coming!
  • rufwil
    Options
    Day 28 complete!
  • libland
    libland Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    All complete through day 29 (push up, sit up, squats, TRX reverse incline row) I started breaking into circuits. Amazed that I am still hanging in there. Taking it one day at a time.
  • Lleldiranne
    Options
    I was doing really well keeping up. Then on Wednesday my 4 month old got sick with RSV and we spent 3 days in the hospital. All is okay, we're home now, but pushups were the furthest thing from my mind.

Which means that to get back on track I will have to do over 100 pushups today! Well, I've still been able to keep them all in 1 set, so it's only 4 sets (28, 27, 26, 25 - do the hardest first).

Here goes!

Happy to report I completed these last night. The last set was kinda hard.
  • babybluz33
    babybluz33 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    I'm soooo behind! I'm up to day 24, I've already been getting discouraged and was thinking about quitting but I didn't! Did day 23 and 24 today. I'll try for more tomorrow.
  • missy_1975
    missy_1975 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I started the whole challenge a few days late, so I've been cathing up! Just did day 28, so I'll do day 29 and 30 later and be caught up :smile:
  • PepeGreggerton
    PepeGreggerton Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    If you guys fall behind don't worry about catching up just do the current day.
  • Mcctin65
    Mcctin65 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Still hanging it there! Couldn't post over the past few days but still doing my Pushups.
  • babybluz33
    babybluz33 Posts: 722 Member
    Options

Oh Hallelujah! That's way more manageable!
  • rufwil
    Options
    30 plus for the day and still going strong!
  • Lleldiranne
    Options

Now you tell us ... :laugh: :tongue:
    But really, I feel good about what I've done so far. We all should. Do you realize how much stronger you are than you were a month ago? For me, I'm feeling a lot of tight muscle in transverse abs, which is good - they're coming back post-baby!
  • Lleldiranne
    Options
    Just curious - are people doing the pushups fast or slow?
    I'm doing them fast. I know it's easier that way. The slow down, slow up is really challenging, and doing as many as we'll be doing in the next months, I don't need the extra challenge. :tongue:
  • Mcctin65
    Options
    31 done for the day!
    I'm sore but it feels pretty darn good so far. I made it thru January.
    Bring on February!
  • sandiki
    sandiki Posts: 454
    Options
    Still in the game baby! and loving it! my upper body is really improving and I think its fantastic. Thanks Greg for this daily push!
  • cararq
    cararq Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I missed yesterday! Grrr... :grumble:
    But I made them up today, and I did today's 31. YAY!! :flowerforyou:

Ticker updated:

Cfjrm4.png
  • PepeGreggerton
    Options
    Still in the game baby! and loving it! my upper body is really improving and I think its fantastic. Thanks Greg for this daily push!

You're welcome :)
  • PepeGreggerton
    Options

Now you tell us ... :laugh: :tongue:
    But really, I feel good about what I've done so far. We all should. Do you realize how much stronger you are than you were a month ago? For me, I'm feeling a lot of tight muscle in transverse abs, which is good - they're coming back post-baby!

I know I am cause I can do them between my renegade rows like they're nothing which I couldn't before.
  • Mcctin65
    Options
    NOW IT'S TIME TO MAKE IT THRU FEBRUARY!
    WOO WOO!! 32 down!