Week 3 Challenge

Options
sunnydays33
sunnydays33 Posts: 181 Member
Alrighty friends...week 3/4 or whenever you started you are ready to amp it up! We have 1 week left in the month and it's time to kick it into high gear to pull the results we strive for!

This week...the challenge is: increase your workout time by 20%. It doesn't matter what you do, just push it a little longer. For my 60 min workouts, that's adding 12 min. This could be as little as an extra 5 min though if you normally go for 20 min. The goal is to mix it up and keep your body guessing. Do not get stagnate..."bring intention to your workouts." jm

Maybe you could post what you're gonna do to give others some options...

Replies

• opticpoet
    opticpoet Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Is there a way to "subscribe" to message boards such as this? i would like to get updates and use my phone primarily but that app sucks.
  • fee2dancesing
    Options
    I really like this challenge! I need all of the help that I can get especially with me starting school at nights after work.
  • sunnydays33
    sunnydays33 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I hear ya optic, when I post here I thought it would at least show up on your news feed, however that's not been the case. So, I think that's why not too much action on the boards, because people forget to come on down and check it out. I use the app on my phone and ipad, however I usually prefer to login to the main site vs use the app, because them I can see the forums. A few more tweaks and MFP would be perfect. Haha!
  • opticpoet
    opticpoet Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hopefully they will make those changes soon on the phone app. But you"re right, a few more tweaks is all!
    Yeah, I forget to come check them out a lot and the phone app doesn't help. I can barely add my meal before it stops on me.