Who needs support for your weight loss journey?

Options

Replies

• hairshae
    hairshae Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi All!
    I'm a newbie to the group! would luv the support system as well. feel free to add me as a friend and i'll do the same:)
  • Gabbyd16
    Gabbyd16 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I just have started a new diet plan and is in a major need of new friends and a support system. I really need a group that would inspire and keep eachother going. Feel free to add me! I will try to add as many people as I can.
  • ldmendes
    ldmendes Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Today is my first day..again. I could use all the friends I can get!
  • katara74
    katara74 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I am a great motivator and cheerleader for those on a weight loss journey. Need some support for myself! Feel free to add me
  • Tonika44137
    Tonika44137 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for more friends and would love to motivate others, please add me
  • KarenBoster
    KarenBoster Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    There is 3 things I don't think a person can ever have enough of - encouragement, motivation, and friends. Please fill free to add me and I will add you.
  • soosweet1920
    soosweet1920 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I for sure need support so add me!!
  • charlene_K
    charlene_K Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I need some support as well. PLease don;t be shy to add me.
  • alesashamel
    alesashamel Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Fell off a bit during the holidays. Trying to get back motivated. Any support is much appreciated.
  • dnewton123
    Options
    The more the merrier feel free to add me. I'm all about positive change and positive people.
  • tiggasg4
    tiggasg4 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would love to have some support as well :)
  • plusdivanva
    plusdivanva Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Would love more support and motivation. Feel free to add me.

17480856.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • Pashen4fit
    Options
    Yes I need motivation (please helppppp me) - its such a struggle to stay on track when your body wants chocolate cake

ADD ME :-)
  • garita93
    garita93 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I have been doing Zumba for a year now, lost 6 lbs at and gained back. Started MFP almost 2 weeks ago now and have lost 7lbs but that was last week. This week I shook my booty harder in class then ever before and worked it! I lost nothing, in fact gained some. What am I doing wrong??? Oh and I have been right at what my calories are suppose to be. Maybe I am not shaking it enough???
  • chefswife_00
    Options
    Hi Ladies!

I would love love love the support!! Add me and I'll add you!! Strength in numbers!! :smile:
  • bush_woman187
    bush_woman187 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I have been on my weight loss journey for a long time. I have my door open to any and all positive support! I have a good support system at home, but often people don't understand the difficulty that comes with this journey if they haven't experienced it. Add me and I'll add you! We can help each other!
  • COOKIEEMONSTERR
    COOKIEEMONSTERR Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello :) 23 here and live in Virginia, looking to get serious about losing 20-30lbs and stop being lazy! I'm focused on being accountable and logging everything I eat. Feel free to add me!
  • Stephanie198907
    Stephanie198907 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Add me!!!
  • nikkiej2012
    nikkiej2012 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    i need support so please feel free to add me :)
  • Rohbean
    Rohbean Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Me too! I need support. Getting kind of discouraged.