What is on your workout playlist of tunes?

Options
I have had an ipod for several years (a gift) and have never used it.

I want to start a playlist of tunes to help keep me motivated during my workout.

Here are some tunes, I've added-

Start Me Up - Rolling Stones
Jumpin' Jack Flash - Rolling Stones
Don't Stop Believin' - Journey
I Got a Feelin' - Black Eyed Peas
Boom Boom Pow - Black Eyed Peas

Not enough to get me through an hour on the elliptical which is my goal this week!

Please share your fave workout tunes - thanks!
Donna

Replies

• tecallahan
    tecallahan Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    I have hundreds. Although I like to listen to oldies when I'm relaxing, I like current pop music when I'm working out. I have lots of Lady Gaga, Jennifer Lopez, Blackeyed Peas, and more. Anything with a great dance beat is usually awesome to walk, run or cycle to. You Were Born This Way is my favorite.
  • seaglass2
    seaglass2 Posts: 192
    Options
    I love Lady Gaga too! My son bought me her Born this way cd. He and his girlfriend saw her in Atlantic City last year said she put on a fantastic show :)
  • abcwhite10
    abcwhite10 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Not sure what kind of music you like, but I just came across a website that is awesome for workout music. www.rockmyrun.com
    Has lots of different mixes with good beats, lots of selection for length and they list the beats per min for each mix.
  • shvits
    shvits Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    birds singing, owls hooting, dogs barking, ducks quacking, water running in stream, trees cracking and moving...all are music to me. Walking in the park.
  • fit4future
    fit4future Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Definately anything around 120bpm!
    I love the fast music for working out - listening to music increases your endurance http://www.weightlossresources.co.uk/exercise/workouts/music-increase-exercise-endurance.htm