Weight Loss Sucesses for January

Options
Hi All! I was hoping to do a month end weight loss tally for the Linebacker board for the month of January, so everyone can see what a great start we have made in 2012. If everyone could reply or otherwise message me your weight loss amount this month (JUST the number of pounds LOST - I don't need to know anything else :) ) and then I will post it on the board!

Participation is totally optional, just thought it would be nice to see a big total for us all to start out the year :) I have lost 5.5 lbs so far!

If you didn't lose this month, there is always next month!!!

Replies

• iamcheryl
    Options
    Great idea Lisa! I can't believe I have already lost 7.4 pounds - I keep rechecking the scale in shock. :bigsmile:
  • iamcheryl
    Options
    Also, I am so proud of all of us for doing this. Everyone has been so positive and supportive. We have such a great community and I'm glad we are all doing this together. Linebacker love! :heart:
  • berrymeg145
    berrymeg145 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I've lost 12 lbs. I'm so thankful for the support. I lOve how we all support each other!!:)
  • ktrame71
    ktrame71 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    4.5 lost for me! Great job everyone!!!
  • LLeeLB
    LLeeLB Posts: 15
    Options
    29.4 between 4 people so far!! Everyone is doing amazing!! Can't wait to hear from everyone else :)
    So glad that everyone is doing so well and encouraging each other! Let's keep it up and make February just as good!!
  • asoden1212
    asoden1212 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am at a minus 3 lbs! I am so proud of us!