healthyJodi Posts: 31 Member
jan29.jpg

Yeah!!! Down this week.....!!!

Replies

• agingwithfitness
    agingwithfitness Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    12912.jpg

Another rough week, went on trip for husbands birthday and went off diet…then hurt myself at gym friday and can't exercise now…

I just have to go day by day...
  • 139pilotwife
    139pilotwife Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    It was a good week...a loss of 3 pounds & I accomplished my first mini goal to lose 10 pounds during my first month using MFP!!

1/22/12 weigh in: 183
    1/29/12 weigh in 180

es6c8x.jpg
  • NicolelaJones
    Options
    great job everybody for sticking with it!

my husband and I just moved into our first house! We love it but I still have a lot of unpacking to do I can't find my scale :-(
  • healthyJodi
    Options
    congrats on the new house, maybe not finding the scale is a good thing as I sit here typing and eating salt and vinegar chips.......bad Lisa!! Hope the move went well. Come on you Sunday peeps, where are the rest of you???????????
  • healthyJodi
    Options
    oh and nice job pilot wife!!! you Rock.......you my star!!!
  • 139pilotwife
    139pilotwife Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    oh and nice job pilot wife!!! you Rock.......you my star!!!

Thanks for the encouragement! Needing to stay motivate & your words help.
  • scardone
    Options
    Well - I gained :( When I weighed in yesterday, the scale said 145!!! which would be a gain of three pounds. I'm going to try to not take that too seriously since I knew last week would be rough. I was extremely congested and could only fit in two workouts - and I had two birthday dinners (one Friday, one Saturday) and probably way too much sugar (wine and a big piece of chocolate cake). No excuses, it was a bad week. I want to be honest, so that's why I posted my weight....time to get back into it this week. I'm proud of everyone else and their losses!!!!
  • mdtoll
    mdtoll Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I went out of town for the weekend so i didn't take a picture. When i got up this morning and weighed i had only lost 0.4 lbs but ill take it because truthfully i didn't do my best this weekend. lol

last week 213.0
    this week 212.6
  • derra99
    derra99 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    No picture available BUT
    Last week: 195.4
    This week: 193.6

I LOST 1.8 POUNDS!!!!! WOO-HOO! Thanks all for your motivation.
  • gypsyqwn
    Options
    Didn't get my picture this week, there no change from last week.......darn. Well at least I didn't gain...Yay!!
  • aarroyo0529
    aarroyo0529 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Camera problems... but I gained 1/2 a pound. I knew it was not going to be a good week, did not exercise as I should of. NEXT this coming week will be better! All the people who lost GOOD JOB!!
  • mollyb33
    Options
    It was a good week...a loss of 3 pounds & I accomplished my first mini goal to lose 10 pounds during my first month using MFP!!

1/22/12 weigh in: 183
    1/29/12 weigh in 180

es6c8x.jpg

Fantastic loss! I'm so glad your hard work is paying off! :)
  • jmadancr
    Options
    Posted mine in Saturday rather than Sunday accidentally. But I went from 148.2-144.8! All my hard work paid off I guess! Good job everyone!
  • mollyb33
    Options
    Posted mine in Saturday rather than Sunday accidentally. But I went from 148.2-144.8! All my hard work paid off I guess! Good job everyone!

Sounds like it!! :) Great job!
  • NicolelaJones
    Options
    Found my scallllleeeee bring it on Sunday! Ohh and happy February!!!