burn 3500 this week an do not eat them

Hey lovely ppl..i've set myself a challenge of saving 3500 burnt cals starting tmro...that could be an extra pound of by next tue..if anyone fancys giving it a bash,anything over the 3500 is a bonus an you can eat lol,i'd love to have my first stone of by my next weigh in...so i've got some work to do..hopefully the slimming soup will help along to...an billy blanks the main man who will be watching me and guideing me thru the tv while I bust out some taebo yeah daddy lol B-)

Replies

• alil2loveable
    alil2loveable Posts: 178 Member
    I am down. Just so I am clear I can eat the ones I go over 3500 right. LOL
  • Yep anything over 3500 is your own haha my usual problem is eating all my workout calories so will be proud of myself if I manage this lol x
  • How many calories do you aim to burn per day?
  • Rayjewls
    Rayjewls Posts: 96 Member
    500 calories per day x 7 days is your 3500 calories.....or 600 x 6 days and you.ll have 100 to eat...lol
  • mix it up over any amount of days you like...as long as its burnt calories...if all goes to plan we should be an extra pound down in a week heehee sounds good to me x:bigsmile:
  • my weekly food goal is 8400,,up till yesterday iv had 7572...so only 828 left to last me today and till tmro night when diary complete....burnt 3574 cal upto last night to....i now basically have to exercise to eat lol and loving it hee hee x x :heart:
  • daeljo
    daeljo Posts: 38
    I'm in!
  • total food cals was 10275...minus 8400 allowance is 1875 over so take that of the 5410 exercise i done an i just scraped an past with 3535 burnt cals left weh hey lol...i get weighed tmro night so fingers crossed its paid off x x hee hee x x or il be hitting burer king for a xl bacon dbl cheese meal yum :bigsmile: