Start anytime! Post your stats here!

Options
sunnydays33
sunnydays33 Posts: 181 Member
Yup, whether it's the 1st or 5th of Jan, just start! Take your measurements, weight and a few pics...I promise you will thank me later when you have something tangible to track by.

I'm going to post mine on the 2nd, when I finish my Dec 30DS challenge. I can.not.wait to see my measurements!! I have resisted all month, so I'm excited!!

I did a bunch of measurements, which I am so thankful for, but at least get the following:

Bust, Waist, Belly Button, Hips, Thighs and Arms. (I also take neck, forearm, wrist, calf, ankle measurements too) We can post 'optional' before/after pictures at the beginning of Feb too.

Replies

• fee2dancesing
    Options
    Sounds like a plan! I just took my measurements and before pic. Can't wait to see the changes.
  • _David_
    _David_ Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    My last set of measurements were as follows and I want a few to go up and a few to go down, I will update in a month!
    Chest 48"
    Waist 34"
    Belly button 38.25''
    Thighs Upper 27.5"
    Forearms 12"
    Biceps flexed 16"
    Calves 17"
    neck 15''
  • sunnydays33
    Options
    I vowed to only do this monthly and honestly, its HARD (from a former/current daily weigh-er) but I want a healthy relationship with my scale-ya know, since we live together.

Start weight: 255.2 -these are pounds people
    Current weight: 166.6
    Goal Weight: 135 (as per usual every girl right?)

Bust: 38
    Waist:30
    Hips:39
    Leg:23

Oh and I have pictures don't worry.

I want to end on a positive note (que the ****ty music/dim the lights) :-) To date: I have lost 148 inches and close to 90 lbs. I will celebrate in this, probably with a good mani/pedi on Sunday sipping some chilled chard...but I am worth it, I deserve it, I am valuable and if I say it enough, I will believe it. You are worth it too, k?
  • sunnydays33
    Options
    Here's my Jan results:

weight: 163.8

I lost inches in places that I haven't in awhile:

.5 neck
    .5 bust
    .5 belly button
    .5 lower abs
    .5 above knee
    .25 ankle
    .25 below knee
    .5 upper arm
    .25 wrist

Down: 3.75" and 5.8 lbs for the month (my original Jan weight was taken from the 1st)

Progress is Progress, I am happy with the lbs for the month. This is my 10th month straight of losing, so I am proving to myself that I can do this! Somedays (weeks) seem pretty tough, but the monthly numbers tell the story.
  • opticpoet
    opticpoet Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I wish I took my measurements when I started January 1. Just scales. But as I gain muscle I know I can't check scales well. I like belt loop measurements.
    So to date... I have lost 11 pounds and a belt loop. ;-)
  • bjhouse99
    bjhouse99 Posts: 7
    Options
    I am going to exercise/ walk at least 30 minutes a day.
    I have been at this 2 weeks and need encouragement.
    Current weight : 257
    Goal wight: 140