Weigh and Measurements In!

Options
Hi All,

Two more days and we're shredding it! YAY!! are you ready? nervous? excited? I am happy to be shredding it with you all!

Anyway Attached is our measurement spreadsheet, start putting your measurements up today, tomorrow and Wednesday. We will track everyone ten days!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlFYsZ2UyeIRdEZGQ2RvWlhIM2xpU1d6elRVOGJaWVE

Replies

• qkidney
    qkidney Posts: 258
    Options
    Hi there!

Just wondering what measurements we will be taking? Will we just have the Waist/hips/bust or are most of you going to do a FULL set - arms, thighs, calves, neck, waist, hips, bust, etc?
  • LauraSmyth28
    LauraSmyth28 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I think I added myself to the spreadsheet right. Hope so!

I just added my weight and my measurements for bust/waist/hips and thighs. These are the parts I want to tone, my arms are skinny.
  • nikki1anna
    Options
    Hey There! measure whatever you want to track. For me
    , I only do bust, waist and hips =)
  • Nyeesha
    Nyeesha Posts: 54
    Options
    I have an issue :( my phone doesn't recognize the spreadsheet. I dont have internet at my house .. What am I to do .. *tears *
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    I won't get 30DS until after the 1st :( eBay hates me lol.

But I'll still put my starting measurements up on the 1st even though I'll be starting late.
  • qkidney
    qkidney Posts: 258
    Options
    I can add them for you if you like
  • mom2jrn
    mom2jrn Posts: 40
    Options
    Yikes! Just added my measurements. Can't wait to see those numbers go down!!!
  • raven23uk
    raven23uk Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Just added my measurements, wow
  • Kirkajuice
    Kirkajuice Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Adding my measurements in the morning, or they'll be a false reading for me as mine change rather drastically throughout the day. Can't wait to start!
  • neesie81
    Options
    have added mine eeeeeeeeek! Good Luck everyone :)
  • kdenny1
    kdenny1 Posts: 134
    Options
    for some reason I cannot copy the link for the spread sheet but here are my measurements
    sw 138
    waist:30
    lower stomach 36
    hips 36.25
    legs 37.25
  • Babs0077
    Babs0077 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Ok, my measurements are posted and I have to ask myself, "WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?????" Posting my measurments out there for the world to see, is such an eye opener!! :noway: Holy smokes...
    It can only get better from here, right??? :wink:
  • jknoell
    jknoell Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Ok, I added mine... at least I think they are added.... geez. I sure hope 30DS melts these inches away!!! Holy Moly!
  • dsb76
    dsb76 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Like a lot of others I have been less than diligent in completing my daily work outs and I took a break from counting calories as well. I still recorded my measurements but I don't think there is any significant changes attributable to 30ds. I'm still planning on starting level 3 today (hopefully). My maternity leave ends at the end of this week so I really have to figure out how to fit in more exercise.