Rewards..

Options
ChelSleeve
ChelSleeve Posts: 144 Member
I'm trying to figure out ways to reward myself for the little goals.. at how many lbs do you al suggest and what types of things do you reward yourself with.. I don't think its right to reward oneself with a cheat day and/or food because that kinda defeats the purpose right?? Any suggestions??

Replies

• BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    I'm rewarding myself with $10 for every pound I lose and then putting it all towards new clothes.
    Also, when I reach my UGW going in a hot air balloon ride!
    Thinking if I successfully go this whole month without eating fast food as well might put an extra $10 aside per week, cos this is gonna be a real hard challenge for me!
  • ChelSleeve
    Options
    Good idea and good luck! :)
  • CateLouise
    CateLouise Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    yeah im doing the same thing $10 for every kilo =D gonna have like 250 by the end hahaha =D
  • Operation_Me
    Operation_Me Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    $10 per pound lost in feb. for clothes sounds like a great plan. I'm currently swimming in some of my shirts and hoodies. I'm pretty stubborn and cheap, sometimes wearing XXL shirts when I should be in a L.
  • ChelSleeve
    Options
    Jeez if I did 10 for every pound that will be over a thousand by the time I reach my goal! Lol
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    Jeez if I did 10 for every pound that will be over a thousand by the time I reach my goal! Lol

And I'd be pretty close!