day 1 of RI30

Options
this was a great workout... ive done it before but never stuck with it, but im really motivated to stick with something because im getting married this summer and want my dress to look amazing on :) Join in on this journy, we can do it together!

Replies

• la_nanita
    la_nanita Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Hi... I bought the DVD last (Jan) month but only did the first week. I started my day 1 today. I want to join you and try to get through the whole thing this time. I am planning on doing it at least 5 times a week Mon-Fri maybe throw in a Saturday too.
  • mom2four85
    Options
    ok awesome, we will be in this together girl!!! it'll be fun... so glad to have you join!!! :happy:
  • Melany502
    Melany502 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I finish 30DS on Friday and will be started RI30 on Saturday.
  • mom2four85
    Options
    welcome!!! i did my first day of ripped today, it was a great workout
  • la_nanita
    la_nanita Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    YAY!! We can do this together.
  • fredab5
    fredab5 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    HI! I just bought this DVD at Costco to try and get myself back into the routine of doing daily exercises. I was on WW for a year but only lost 8 lbs, even though I was doing some exercising (3-4 two mile walks/week). It was so frustrating losing 1/4 lb. here, gaining 1/2 lb. back, week after week, I just gave up. Now I've gained the 8 lbs. back and am very out of shape. I would love to just be able to do 5 days a week, so I'm here to stay motivated and maybe motivate someone else to stick with it. We CAN do this! Thanks for starting this group!
  • ppilkington
    Options
    I bought this DVD near Christmas time but found it difficult to do in combination with other exercise (I like doing lots of different things so I don't get bored). But now that I'm a bit fitter, I want to try and do Ripped in 30 5 times a week on top of my other exercise. I hope joining this group will help me stick to this! Lets do it!!
  • breeannf29
    Options
    I will start tomorrow,i am excited. I have done this workout before and it is a butt kicker!!! But you can definately feel the burn!!! Yeah, let's do this thing!!
  • phoenyx30
    Options
    Hello Ladies!! I just started and goodness... It got me, but I will continue to push through. I am excited to be doing this DVD with you all... Alright, its time to get skinny!!!
  • ReinventingLisa
    ReinventingLisa Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I just bought the DVD Sunday, but I haven't tried it yet! Hoping to do it atleast 3 days a week in addition to my gym workouts. I'm one of those unlucky ones where an hour of cardio just doesn't do it for weight loss. I'm wondering if I have a thyroid problem but I don't have medical insurance to get that checked out. :(
  • CindyCountingCalories
    Options
    Just finished 30ds yesterday will start with ripped tonight.

My hubby surprised me with a "2nd honeymoon" lol, but I will take my dvd and dvd player with me.

We will be leaving on the 13th February for a week, but I'm not going to ruin everything I've worked for so hard so far (like I did on my honeymoon) no way this time I will have a holiday the healthy way ;-)

Thanx for creating this group! Perfect timing!
  • mom2four85
    Options
    HI! I just bought this DVD at Costco to try and get myself back into the routine of doing daily exercises. I was on WW for a year but only lost 8 lbs, even though I was doing some exercising (3-4 two mile walks/week). It was so frustrating losing 1/4 lb. here, gaining 1/2 lb. back, week after week, I just gave up. Now I've gained the 8 lbs. back and am very out of shape. I would love to just be able to do 5 days a week, so I'm here to stay motivated and maybe motivate someone else to stick with it. We CAN do this! Thanks for starting this group!
    no problem!!! I'm glad you joined bc i myself am looking to get into shape, not really lose much but just get toned and I NEED MOTIVATORS LIKE YOU WOMEN!!! to help me stay on track... and thats what im here for too, encouragement!!! :) Lets do this... and welcome to the group!
  • mom2four85
    Options
    ok ladies!!! its day 2 for me of RI30. am i ready? YES!!!! bring it on JM! hahah.... got the kids fed and dressed, now its mama's turn to get her work out on then shower!!! I too am heading out of town and will be taking my dvd and player so I DO NOT fall of track, because I WILL get through this workout with the help of looking at all your motivational posts about the workouts :D Hope to see posts from ya'll today aabout your workout. Keep on keepin on!!!

"be yourself, everyone else is taken"
  • raven23uk
    raven23uk Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Joining today
  • mom2four85
    Options
    welcome, glad u joined!!! I just finished my workout for today, yesterday was the first day of week 1 and i was like really it was a great workout but i felt like i didnt get anything, BOY was i wrong, when i started my 2nd day of week 2 today it nearly drown my heart lol... BUT i got through it and now im sore all over :) thats always a good sign! Good luck on your workouts today everyone!!!
  • raregian
    raregian Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I bought this DVD back in November, but didn't stick to it. Today I started again. I work night, so I'm really hoping I can stick to it this time. I just did it about 3 hours ago and I already feel it in my legs! Whoo Hoo!
  • J_Remps
    J_Remps Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Going to join today!
    I have been doing week 1 for about 3 weeks now haha. Being busy I was never able to stick to it fully but I think I've done it a total of 6-7 times, and have been doing other Jillian Michaels DVD's (6 week 6 pack) when I'm at my BF's house and don't have hand weights around. I'm starting week 2 of RI30 today and will be doing each level it 5x a week instead of 6. I'm not looking to lose much weight, mostly tone up and drop a few extra pounds so I hope this works!

Next step after RI30: 6 week 6 pack (I've done it 3 times, and each time it kicks my butt so hard!) Good luck ladies!
  • Sarahx86
    Options
    I'm on week 2 day 2 of this!
  • rwozzie
    rwozzie Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I just started this dvd yesterday. I got through the first workout just fine, but I woke up today and my legs are so sore! I can't wait to see the results at the end of the month!
  • jmsouth5
    jmsouth5 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    so.... Just joined here just now. Ordered RI30 from our local library, should see it this week! If you're all liking it, I'll give it a try. I will post again as soon as I get it and put one routine under my belt!