~*The Weigh In Thread*~

Options
ready2beme
ready2beme Posts: 151 Member
Here's our weekly weigh in thread! Post here any day of the week you weigh in Monday-Sunday. All weigh ins for the week should be in by Sunday at 12p EST so I can calculate percentages and post who was our biggest loser for the week! We can each reply here once and then edit our post to include the weight for each weeks weigh in.

For Example:
1/30- 2/5 150.2 lbs
2/6- 2/12 148.3 lbs
2/13- 2/19 147.1 lbs

etc.

Replies

• ready2beme
    Options
    I weigh myself daily, but I'll take whatever my weight is on Sunday mornings and post it here.

Starting Weight 1/29: 222.6 lbs
  • Te2005
    Te2005 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Weight on sunday jan 29: 181.5

I lost a quick 3 pounds this week as its my first week counting calories and daily workouts. I really shocked my body. Lol. Sorry this is late, i'll make it in time this week!
  • ready2beme
    Options
    You aren't late :) I just posted it today! I just figured we'd all need to post starting weights. Then every weigh in day we can just come here and edit our posts to include the new weigh ins each week and keep track of them!
  • debilang
    debilang Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Hi All...

I am pretty much into toning and building strength. I am trying to eat my calorie goal...and since I don't want to lose weight, it has been 1400 calories. When I exercise, the calories get ADDED to the 1400...wow...I think I only exceeded once...and I was trying..heheh...

Anyway - sorry...didn't weight myself Sunday...it would be a good gauge to see how my weight will stay at my goal. I weighed myself this morning and I will put that.

1/30 - Weight: 115.4

Thanks for doing this, Sarah.

13985887.png
  • sherrirb
    sherrirb Posts: 1,714 Member
    Options
    Starting weight as of Jan 31: 245.6
  • KnotNow9295
    Options
    I'm in my fourth week of MFP and couldn't be happier with the support here. Wow!

But this is my very first post - I've just been reading up until now.

This is a great idea for the month of February and I'm glad I found the group. Here are my stats:

Sunday 1-29-12: 176.2
  • debilang
    Options
    I'm in my fourth week of MFP and couldn't be happier with the support here. Wow!

But this is my very first post - I've just been reading up until now.

This is a great idea for the month of February and I'm glad I found the group. Here are my stats:

Sunday 1-29-12: 176.2

Welcome!!! Look forward to supporting your journey!!

13985887.png
  • jplucheck
    jplucheck Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Wednesday weight in - 152.6 lbs - 2/1
  • Tnrbeaner
    Options
    My beginning weigh in :

1/30- 2/5 169.0 lbs
  • vturtle86
    Options
    2/3- 220lbs
  • Te2005
    Options
    Tiffany's weight ins

1/29: 181.5 (challenge starting weight)
    2/5: 173 (1/29- 2/5)
  • ready2beme
    Options
    2/5- 221.4 down 1.2 lbs
  • Te2005
    Options
    Tiffany's weight ins

Forgot part of this... 8.5 pounds lost
    (and if I understand the point system and did it correctly)
    points for weight in :13 (please correct me if it's wrong
  • ready2beme
    Options
    Tiffany's weight ins

You would get 3 points for weight-in plus whatever you earn for today. :) WTG by the way!!
  • debilang
    Options
    February 5 - 116.4 (A GAIN of a Pound and 4 oz)... back to 1200 calories a day with exercise calories :ohwell:
  • ready2beme
    Options
    Debi- Don't forget, with you doing something like the 30 day shred, you are building muscle! If I were in your shoes, I would stay away from the scale and just focus on the visual/physical results. You might find yourself sitting at 117 or even 120lbs, but toned!
  • debilang
    Options
    Debi- Don't forget, with you doing something like the 30 day shred, you are building muscle! If I were in your shoes, I would stay away from the scale and just focus on the visual/physical results. You might find yourself sitting at 117 or even 120lbs, but toned!

Thanks for your wisdom, Sarah! I will see what I weigh NEXT Sunday. I will also gauge my energy. I surely don't want to be reducing calories if I end up being tired all the time :blushing: This week I will reply on the extra calories I burn from my exercise. Thanks for your welcomed suggestion.
  • debilang
    Options
    Tiffany's weight ins

WoW! Congrats, Tiffany!! Great Job!! Keep up the Good Work.
  • Tnrbeaner
    Options
    Hi - sorry I'm a day late logging in my weight I think. Yesterday I was was 167.8 so that's a loss of 1.2 pounds : )
  • ready2beme
    Options
    Hi - sorry I'm a day late logging in my weight I think. Yesterday I was was 167.8 so that's a loss of 1.2 pounds : )
    WTG! Make sure you add 2 points to your total for yesterday for your weigh in!