Week 1, Day 2

Options
How did Day 2 go? Especially those doing Plyo, were you able to complete all the rounds? I will be doing Cardio X, and I will let you guys know how it went. :)

Replies

• Rayjewls
    Rayjewls Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I'm doing lean also...so cardio x for me too!!! Core syn. Was not to bad...thighs alittle sore from not working out. So we will see :)
  • dedication6
    dedication6 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I made it through most of it, but there were a few that I modified. I'm ok with it though, it's more then what I was doing to exercise before.

My arms and abs are a bit sore from Monday thou!!

And I just have to add that my protein shake this morning was sooooo good!!
  • kkarst
    kkarst Posts: 11
    Options
    I did 30 minutes of core synergistics. I've been sick so I need to get back into the swing of things. I don't do plyo due to joint issues, it's just too hard on my knees. Cardio X is great, plus you get a little of everything, yoga, core, kenpo and a little plyo.
  • Keely012012
    Keely012012 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I did plyometrics. I made it through without stopping too many times like yesterday. I actually did them all. It was better than yesterday, definitely.
  • mrshmiller9
    Options
    Made it 45min :-) I almost passed out: drink more water!!!
  • I did cardio x. I hate and love this workout. It gets the job done!
  • DKBelle
    DKBelle Posts: 585
    Options
    Okay so I did the 2nd day of P90X( only 30 min) Pylo and I hate it, its not gonna be my favorite as I hate cardiovascular workouts and jumping around. I had to modify the workouts a lot today I hope tomorrow will be less jumping and more fun :)))
  • Arbright
    Arbright Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I didi plyo. It was fun for like the first half but I think I looked up to see that I had another half hour to go (out of breath and sweating profusely) and something Tony(?) said about landing lightly pissed me off. I sounded like an elephant with the combo of my weight and the el cheapo shoes I was jumping around in. HAHAHA I win! I finished and only took about two breaks more than they planned. Oh but I modified everything. Doing my best...
  • jdawg1105
    jdawg1105 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I did plyo and kind of felt the same way. Tony was pissing me off with the you can do anything for 30 seconds but I felt like we have already been going 30 minutes. I completed it modifying several moves but not taking extra breaks.
  • Good job guys! I'm so proud of everyone so far. Plyo is hard, but dont waste your time getting frustrated. Things will get better and you will improve overtime. I did Cardio X last night an it was hard enough for me. Just keep pushing play!
  • MeRevisitedAgain
    MeRevisitedAgain Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Day 2 went well yesterday even though I had a fever and sore throat. I like Pyo better than the push ups and pull up stuff. However, I did almost vomit the last 15 minutes, but it was good.
  • phaedrab
    phaedrab Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Today was Day 2 for me. I did Core synergistics. There were quite a few of the moves that I just plain couldn't do. I guess that's what I get for going so cardio-heavy for too long.

Woke up feeling lousy and had to talk myself into working out, but now I feel better (mentally, at least!). Now, to find that bottle of ibuprofen so i can make it throught my 12 hr shift tonight, because I'm going to be hurting later!