I have another motivation to lose weight this year!!

Options
MACNana2
MACNana2 Posts: 40 Member
My daughter got formally engaged over the weekend and is tentatively planning her wedding for 10/20/12!! Yeah! I am excited but nervous with the planning process but want to look better than I did when DS got married in 2007. I already weigh less, but want to reach my current goal by October!!

Another motivation never hurts!!!

Replies

• joanneonline
    Options
    Congratulations - how exciting! That is so do-able by October - you're doing so good MAC. You're right - great motivation - you'll be lookin' real fine :wink:
  • debloves2ride
    Options
    What good news! you can do this - think how awesome those pics are going to be. October is still a ways off, but you need to dig in your heals and set your goals. we are looking forward to seeing the pics!
  • MACNana2
    MACNana2 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I had a good month in January: 960 minutes of exercise which used to be around my average but I had several months off when my mother was so very ill. I also have lost 4.4 pounds. I have worked hard on drinking water, eating proper portions, picking better foods. I still have lots to work on.

DD is thinking of doing the FC25K program and I almost finished it around 3 years ago. I think I will start it with her. We wil both look great for the wedding.