What's that one item of clothing...

Options
Now, I know we are all here to get healthy. However, there's always that one item of clothing we all would like to fit just a little better. I have these pair of jeans...(instantly cue Ginuwine's song - In Those Jeans) that I would like to wear. Not that I can't wear jeans now, but I just really like these jeans.

What is your one item of clothing?

Replies

• moosenbratsmommy
    Options
    i don't have anything yet- but i'd love to get some knee-hi boots and look good in em, not some big ones that end up too big around my legs or some that don't fit so they'd have to be scrunched down (i've seen it- not cute!)
  • ldmendes
    ldmendes Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I have a lot of nice clothes, all in smaller sizes! I want to wear them again! I'd have to say, I want to wear shorts and short sleeves in the Summer.
  • MrsPrettyInPink6
    MrsPrettyInPink6 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Ooohhh..good choice! I like knee-hi boots and can understand you with the shorts and sleeveless shirts.
  • jasha13
    jasha13 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    New clothes...SHOPPING!
    but seriously, the entire right side of my closet!
  • Gabbyd16
    Gabbyd16 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have these cute pair of khaki cargos that im dying to get into! also i will like to be able to wear a cute pair of jean shorts this summer.
  • dandesmomi523
    dandesmomi523 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I have a pair of Levis that I wore some years ago. Would really love to get back into those!!
  • Pennhotmom
    Pennhotmom Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I have two two piece bikinis that I brought before the birth of my daughter. I will get in them!
  • Sixalicious
    Sixalicious Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I have a dress that I bought last year. The dress fits nice, but it is not flattering to my fat stomach. I hope that I'm able to drop some belly fat and wear it this summer.
  • All4Tris
    All4Tris Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I have a couple bodycon dresses that I would like to fit into better... well look better in! That mean the tummy has to be tight!
  • Luvlee85
    Luvlee85 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I have this divine deep purple one piece bathing suit that I am itching to get into!!!!!
  • fashionista954
    fashionista954 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I have these nice pair of jeans that I paid a pretty penny for that are a few sizes too small now. Oh how I fantasize about the day I am able to wear them comfortably. I wouldn't mind also fitting into my favorite two piece swimwear.
  • alesashamel
    alesashamel Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Any item will do but if i had to pick one I would go with a sexy swimsuit. Love shopping.
  • Sixalicious
    Sixalicious Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I bought a t-shirt last night that I can't wait to wear. It fits but it doesn't look good on me yet.
  • s3ychelle
    s3ychelle Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Jeans, or bottoms in general some that i have- fit into them without it being tight on my stomach [extra belly fat].
    Certain shirts dont flatter my stomach, so i dont buy them or wear ones i have : /.
    To not have to wear a cover up with my bikini because my belly.
    My whole problem area is my midsection. I agree - to buy new clothes and love em' !!!

15840650.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • konswela
    konswela Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    it would be shorts for me. (im not a hoochie) BUT lol. I would love to fit in some short shorts and look lovely in them,. Love my legs but the extra inner thigh cottage cheese must go!!!!!
  • Blkroses55
    Options
    Hello ladies! I'm a newbie here. Just joined the group. Look forward to chatting and interacting with everyone.

I have four articles of clothes I've had for years and just refuse to throw them out:
    - A fabulous asemetrical gold skirt,
    - a pencil red skirt with ruffles at the bottom,
    - an orange coat I have not seen anywhere else,
    - and a cute red & white western shirt that knows just how to show my shape.

I'm on a mision!
  • Stephanie198907
    Stephanie198907 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Short pants, short sleeve shirts, strapless tops, and almost anything that shows off my arms.
  • msaap
    msaap Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I have this gorgeous sleeveless little black dress that I just love! I try in on once a month see the progress and I can't wait to wear it again.
  • Pashen4fit
    Options
    I have this dress, that I must get into it and look sexy and not like I am about to give birth :-/
  • WinterB2003
    WinterB2003 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I want to go shopping and get all new items bc I threw all my smaller sizes away!