Phase 2

Options
drbaska
drbaska Posts: 157 Member
Who is in Phase 2? I'm on my second week of Phase 2. The jury is still out. Of course, Chest, Back and Balance is brutal because it is push up and pull up city. Plyocide is...well...you know!! :smile: Arms and Shoulders was good, but totally manageable. Base and Back was pretty good - although I noticed that a lot of the pull up moves are the same ones we do in Check and Back which kind of sucked to have to do the twice in one week! :laugh:

How is everyone doing?

Replies

• Ashalahn_LMT
    Ashalahn_LMT Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    In the middle of my 3rd week of Phase 2. I'm loving it. Chest, Back, & Balance still leaves me sore the next day. Normally by the 3rd week of any routine my body has adapted. Not this one. Arms & Shoulders took a bit for me to figure out the proper weights to make it useful. Base and Back makes me want to puke (In a good way).

I think I'll take a mid phase rest week next week. Then swap out Chest, Back, & Balace + Arms & Shoulders with the other 2 optional workouts (V-sculpt and Chest, Shoulders, Tris?) for another 3 weeks. I like the strength portion of this phase. And rumor has it that Phase 3 with the PAP workouts is brutal.
  • 13nicholas
    13nicholas Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I have to modify many of the moves - especially some of the pullup moves. My primary focus is on increasing my progress every time a push play. My diet is working out much better this go around.
  • drbaska
    drbaska Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I'm now trying to figure out when I want to move to Phase III. I'm going to add in Brazil Butt Lift aftr this week - going to Atlantis Bahamas and want to be in rare form for my workouts with Tony, Shaun T and Leandro! I'd like to be done with X2 by then- leave March 21. Hmmm....guess I need to get out the calendar and do some planning....