Ripped in 30 for our next challenge

Options
2»

Replies

• SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Let's do this one with a Start day from Feb 1 to February 7th. This way we are all more or less within a week of each other. I will close the spreadsheet on the 7th and we will not add anyone after the 7th. Sound good?
  • Virginia90
    Virginia90 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Sounds great - is there a separate group for the Ripped challenge?
  • harleygirlT
    harleygirlT Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I'm in for sure too Girls!
  • glennam1
    glennam1 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    if I can find the dvd ...I'm IN!!!!!
  • Melissaol
    Melissaol Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    Im in. But I haven't done the 30Ds. But I m going to start the ripped in 30 ...
  • cocolo89
    cocolo89 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    i just got my DVD in today!! looking forward to next wednesday!!!
  • MeganSWoods
    MeganSWoods Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I'm so in! I got Ripped in 30 for Christmas, so I'm looking forward to trying it out!
  • sew1222
    sew1222 Posts: 241
    Options
    Let's do this one with a Start day from Feb 1 to February 7th. This way we are all more or less within a week of each other. I will close the spreadsheet on the 7th and we will not add anyone after the 7th. Sound good?

sounds good im going to start on Feb 1!!!
  • rainas25
    rainas25 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Bought the DVD this weekend...ready to start on Thursday!
  • Melissaol
    Melissaol Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    I started the ripped in 30 last night week 1. day 1 it was great. I loved it, Im excited for what is yet to come. SHe is hard. But as long as I see results, its ok. AThe scale hasn't moved in sometime. So Im hoping this will change it.
  • CBKMom
    CBKMom Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I am in. I did not get to finish the 30DS for medical reasons (surgery) but I am free to get back on the exercise bandwagon now!
    Add me in!
  • CBKMom
    CBKMom Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I am not able to locate this group with the link. Anyone else having issues?
    Thanks
  • CanadianMomma
    CanadianMomma Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    The link isn't working for me either, and I cant find it in the search engine either. I started day 1 today anyway, but would like to start the conversation in the Ripped in 30 group. Any ideas where to find this?