Day 24

Options
I got in late tonight, but I just finished day 24!

Replies

• beckkotsch
    beckkotsch Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    It's 10 pm here and I just finished.

I was *this* close to taking my first day off. I've had a horrible, no good day and I decided I'd just say screw it. Got all ready for bed and then started feeling guilty. So glad I pushed through and just got it done. I ROCKED today's workout. Followed Natalie for all of it but the pushups! I still need to be on my knees got those:)
  • ESP12
    ESP12 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Did my day 24. I put the DVD on my iPad to have while I travel with my husband for the next few days. I'll have to get creative for weights (especially for that last strength move)
    Keep it up ladies, the end is in sight!
    -Elke

Has anyone else made any plans on going into the Ripped in 30 after we're done?
    HKovich. Determined1221 and myself would like to continue with that DVD after maybe a couple of days rest.
    [tentatively start ~Feb 10th?] Let me hear your thoughts.
  • determined1221
    determined1221 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Way to push through!!!

I was *this* close to taking my first day off. I've had a horrible, no good day and I decided I'd just say screw it. Got all ready for bed and then started feeling guilty. So glad I pushed through and just got it done. I ROCKED today's workout. Followed Natalie for all of it but the pushups! I still need to be on my knees got those:)
  • determined1221
    determined1221 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I am going to start a thread to see who else wants to do it with us. and we should start a group like this one :) The 10th sounds like a great day to me! I don't want to take more than 2 days off or I will fall off the wagon!
    Did my day 24. I put the DVD on my iPad to have while I travel with my husband for the next few days. I'll have to get creative for weights (especially for that last strength move)
    -Elke

HKovich. Determined1221 and myself would like to continue with that DVD after maybe a couple of days rest.
  • beckkotsch
    Options
    -Elke

I'm going to alternate nmtz and bfbm for the month of Feb. I'm thinking if I can stick with that then I'll reward myself with Ripped and do it for the month of March!
  • beckkotsch
    Options
    Way to push through!!!

Thank you!!!
  • ekdennis
    Options
    I bought Ripped in 30 and I want to start it some time after I finish the Shred. I'm game.
    -Elke