Welcome!

Options
misslyssa319
misslyssa319 Posts: 186 Member
Good morning everyone! glad to see you all found the group. so many shiny new faces joined while i was sleeping! yay! first I want to say i'm not "in charge" of the group I just started it since I couldn't find one already started. we all have an equal say in what goes on here. so let's enjoy ourselves and make this the best 28 we've ever had!

Replies

• jamr753
    jamr753 Posts: 51
    Options
    Yea!! Thanks for starting this! We are going to rock this 28 days challenge!
  • AnastasiaMarieA
    AnastasiaMarieA Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I am so glad you started this! Now I can remember to workout and count my calories!
  • MSEVELEE
    MSEVELEE Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

I joined the challenge yesterday but can someone please explain if we are working out to a particular Dvd or are we simply doing 28 days of working out? Interested in following along so any info would be great.

Evelyn

6195637.png[/url]
  • misslyssa319
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

I joined the challenge yesterday but can someone please explain if we are working out to a particular Dvd or are we simply doing 28 days of working out? Interested in following along so any info would be great.

Evelyn

welcome evelyn! we're actually following a workout program called 10lb slimdown xtreme. i bought my dvds from qvc but someone said you can watch online at hulu but they show ads.
  • jamr753
    jamr753 Posts: 51
    Options
    Love all the people that are in our group! The Facebook Group is almost overwhelming now with all the people posting! This is more my setting! I will still comment on the FB when I complete workout and comments on some of Chris's post but man, there is so much going on that page! Good luck to everyone! Will do workout Day 2 tonight! I'm really starting to feel it in my legs today!
  • TheCountryMomma
    TheCountryMomma Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I agree with the FB thing, I actually turned my notifications off...my phone was beeping like every 5 minutes!!!!.....LOL
  • misslyssa319
    Options
    wow! the fb group is hard to keep up with. looks like everyone is trying to get a personal message from chris. it's not all about getting a pat on the head and being first on class. and it's definitely not a competition. she can't answer everyones posts!
  • lablovr108
    lablovr108 Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    I'm glad I found you all. Thanks for setting this up. I, too, found the FB group to be completely overwhelming. Too many notifications, had to turn them off. But I do like the accountability of doing this challenge with a group!