everybody

Options
hey everybody how is it going any success this or last week

Replies

• alibreasy
    alibreasy Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    TOM came to town on Saturday evening (ugh)...can you say headache...I didn't weigh in at all, but I still feel light. My last weigh in was 198.5 will stay with that until I weigh again. I will be taking my measurements tomorrow. Because I did work through 30 Day shred...25 days straight...
  • whtlatina1214
    whtlatina1214 Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    ahh i just started mine today lol yayayaya i took my measurements but i will be updating them again tomorrow or thursday and well that is good you got under the 200 mark awesome and you look wonderful, and well i do want to do A CHALLENGE for the group but nobody is staying active it seems...
  • alibreasy
    alibreasy Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I know...it is hard to get a lot of people going...but you know what I find is that there are so many people doing several challenges they get burned out and usually stick with the one or two they are the most active with. I know I do it. Thanks for your support with my under 200 goal...I actually got on the scale this morning with TOM and am 197, so I am not sad about that...lol. Hey if you dont get a lot of people to do the challenge, we can bounce it off of each other I am here :smile:
  • Miztif
    Miztif Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    ahh i just started mine today lol yayayaya i took my measurements but i will be updating them again tomorrow or thursday and well that is good you got under the 200 mark awesome and you look wonderful, and well i do want to do A CHALLENGE for the group but nobody is staying active it seems...

I have tried to keep up with the challenges. Ive increased water and work out or walking time ;-)