Day 30

Options
glennam1
glennam1 Posts: 172 Member
DONE....WHOO HOO the 30DS is COMPLETE :bigsmile: :bigsmile: and we should ALL BE PROUD OF OURSELVES.....WAY TO GO EVERYONE :flowerforyou:

Replies

• rainas25
    rainas25 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Just finished day 30! So proud of myself and everyone else! I've attempted this many times before and probably would have quit had it not been for this group! Measurements & rest day tomorrow and then on to Ripped in 30 on Thursday!!
  • aspyn1622
    aspyn1622 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I just logged in my numbers...I am down 11.2 pounds and 19 inches.....Thanks Jillian! Good Luck to everyone....I know we'll all do great!
  • harleygirlT
    harleygirlT Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    That's great, way to go!
  • sansouchi1050
    Options
    good job!!!!! :drinker:
    I'm almost there with you.....just two more to go.
  • BestCindyICanBe
    BestCindyICanBe Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    WooHoo! I finished this morning!! I am not doing ripped in 30 but am so glad that I had this group to keep me going. I really think I would have quit after the 1st day except for all of you. I am planning on going back to level 1 and doing it until I do the exercises following Natalie...then move on etc. I didn't take any rest days during January and will go back to my usual Sunday rest day. I haven't check my measurements yet but I only lost 2.4 pounds. Hopefully, I see it in the measurements.
  • Renee2GetFit
    Renee2GetFit Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone - you've done fantastic!!! Over the past week, I've had to take two days off because of not feeling well so I'm bummed I'm not celebrating day 30 with you guys but I'll be there on Thursday.

Again, great job ladies!!! :)
  • PRprincess
    PRprincess Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    So glad that I completed the challenge! I haven't
    purchased ripped in 30 yet. Therefore my next challenge will be
    6 pack in 6 weeks. Congrats and good luck
    everyone!!!
  • LovelyLibra79
    LovelyLibra79 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    done! i had to rush out this morning but will do my measurements later!
  • AB963K
    AB963K Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    WooHoo! I finished this morning!! I am not doing ripped in 30 but am so glad that I had this group to keep me going. I really think I would have quit after the 1st day except for all of you. I am planning on going back to level 1 and doing it until I do the exercises following Natalie...then move on etc. I didn't take any rest days during January and will go back to my usual Sunday rest day. I haven't check my measurements yet but I only lost 2.4 pounds. Hopefully, I see it in the measurements.

I was thinking of doing that but wondered if I should do 10 more days of level 3 to keep building strength !
  • sthompson0214
    sthompson0214 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Finished!!!! Woohoo. 6lbs and 12 inches lost! I'll take it! Pics later (if I can figure it out) :)
  • navywifeandmomof4
    navywifeandmomof4 Posts: 958 Member
    Options
    woohoo done!! lost 1lbs. and 10"
  • godiva99
    Options
    I just finshe my 30DS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Wow...I had to take 2 days off due to illness, but I finished!!!!!

So proud of myself for sticking with this! I have to weigh in on Sunday and will measure then, when my muscles are relaxed. I'm down 8lbs since Jan 3 and 4.75". Wish it were more, but I'll take it. My bad cholesterol is high and this is just a step forward in the right direction to a healthier lifestyle.

Great job fellow shredders!
  • sansouchi1050
    Options
    All done with this bad boy!!!! Who HOOO
    7lbs down and 14 inches