Day 3 - Upper

Options
OMG.....I feel so weak! How do you guys get through that workout. This is the first workout in a long time that I actually had to stop and take a break to get through it. I'm only using 5# weights so I can't even image you guys using more weight. You guys totally rock! Good luck to everyone today!.

Replies

• misslyssa319
    misslyssa319 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    but you did it! remember, your muscles should ache not hurt. if you hurt, stop, drink some water and stretch or rest! chris keeps saying a calorie burned at 6am is the same as a calorie burned at 6pm. if you need to split a workout up you'll still get the same benefit! :wink:
  • jamr753
    Options
    Thank you! Yes, this morning I was thinking back and I'm like "wow", I did finish that!
  • AnastasiaMarieA
    AnastasiaMarieA Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I thought today was the Lower Body? That is what I did and it was HARD! The chair+ lunges and the step up :huh: were brutal!
  • mamakate3
    Options
    Yep day 3 is lower body and bonus abs. Done and done! I hate lower body!!! But it feels great to be getting better at it!
  • misslyssa319
    misslyssa319 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    since my knee was bothering me today i decided to do upper body instead of lower. and good thing because even the little bit of lower included was killing me! and even though i did abs yesterday, i did my own routine today. good thing tomorrow is yoga 'cus the only thing NOT sore are my hands and feet! :sad: