Another new one!

Options
ThisisMiss
ThisisMiss Posts: 187 Member
Hi Mamas!

My name is Amanda and I am a new mom to my almost 10 month old DD. I was on a great weight loss journey before I got pregnant and it all went to you-know-what. I ended up gaining almost 90lbs by the end. I was eating a balanced diet and exercising too! i just don't know what happened. Most of it was water weight, but still! I am about 20lbs away from my pre-pregnancy weight and about 90lbs from my goal weight. The last 20lbs just don't want to seem to go away. I'm afraid it might have to do with the fact that I was at this weight for years before I was able to get it off. I wish I could say more (I love to go on and on and on lol) but my DD has other plans for me!

-Amanda

Replies

• MountainMia
    MountainMia Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Welcome Amanda!
    I soooo get it. I gained between 50 and 70 lbs with each of my kids too. My youngest just turned 11mos today, and I'm about 20 lbs from my pre-preg weight too. I've done the hard part of the baby makin' thing 3 times now and the good news is that it does come off and your DD will love you no matter what kind of 'you-know-what' she put you through. The bad news is that now you have to work at it. That's why we're here. Let's do this thing. :)
  • moms0211
    Options
    I get it too - my daughter who is now going to be 6 I gained about 30 pounds lost only 10 of it....Then my son was born 2 years and 4 months later and I gained 45 pounds and only lost about 25 of it to date...He is 3 1/2!! :(

Isn't it amazing I can't remember what I did yesterday but i remember those exact weights!! :(