Replies

• rufwil
    rufwil Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    31 done yesterday and 32 done today!!
  • cararq
    cararq Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    And now we get out the Julian calendars. :) I did my 32 for today. Ticker updated.

Cfjrm4.png
  • bullet1
    Options
    Through 32... Starting to get tougher on days that I do P90X and its not chest and back (where you do a couple hundred anyway). Still doing them in one set with push up bars, though that is starting to get pretty tough as well.
  • cararq
    Options
    33 done today. Ticker updated.

Cfjrm4.png
  • PepeGreggerton
    PepeGreggerton Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    I don't know about you guys but it's starting to feel like a challenge!
  • bullet1
    Options
    Yea, I'm torn as to when I'm going to break into two sets. Sometime this month is my guess. Completed 33 but started to struggle on the last few. I'm going to try to push to 50 before breaking it, but we'll see.
    I don't know about you guys but it's starting to feel like a challenge!
  • rufwil
    Options
    took off from exercising yesterday, got my 35 in for today and will continue throughout the rest of the day. hope everyone has a great Superbowl weekend!
  • Mcctin65
    Mcctin65 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Done through today...35. I'm pretty sore.
  • cararq
    Options
    34 yesterday, 35 today. 630 total as of today, Feb. 4th. :)

Cfjrm4.png
  • Lleldiranne
    Lleldiranne Posts: 5,516 Member
    Options
    I'm stoked that I can still do them in 1 set. 35 down!
  • Mcctin65
    Options
    36 done. ouch.
  • rufwil
    Options
    day 36 complete!
  • cararq
    Options
    36 done today. Happy Super Bowl Day, everyone! (And not because the Giants won--I'm in mourning for my brother and brother-in-law in New Hampshire) :sad:

Cfjrm4.png
  • sandiki
    sandiki Posts: 454
    Options
    Thought id chime in to confirm I'm still in the running.. Still not too bad.. Yay me..and yay to everyone who is still going strong !
  • Mcctin65
    Options
    37 done!! Stronger today than yesterday. I split 20/17.
  • RahBuhBuh
    RahBuhBuh Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    I'm still pushing the earth down. So its not too bad. I am still able to do them all in one set.

Chin Ups, are a completely different matter.
  • PepeGreggerton
    PepeGreggerton Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    I'm still pushing the earth down. So its not too bad. I am still able to do them all in one set.

Chin Ups, are a completely different matter.

I was wondering if you were still hanging in there
  • 0RESET0
    0RESET0 Posts: 128
    Options
    I realize that I haven't been updating on here lately. I intended to update every week but have gotten behind. About three weeks ago, I noticed that I wasn't able to maintain the number of push ups that I could do in a row. It actually started declining. So, two weeks ago I started doing the push ups every other day. on the off day I am doing sit ups. I am still doing them equal to the day but going back and forth between the push ups and sit ups. This has helped. I can do 15-16 in a row on a good day, If the day happens to be when I am doing my bench press I can only do about 12 in the first set even though I do then about 3 hours after my workout. The sit ups, I can do about 20 in a row no problem and have been completing them all in two sets, on commercials, LOL. That is where I am. I have not missed a day and I am still doing them with my feet up on something like a bench or couch. I have also noticed that even though I increase the weight of my bench press 3 times every two weeks, The weight actually seems to be getting lighter. I assume that once I start benching over 200 lbs, that will no longer be the case though.
  • missy_1975
    missy_1975 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Day 38 done.

Am able to do them all with out a break, mind you I'm doing the majority of them as girlie (box) push ups. However, for the first time ever I'm able to do a few proper, on my toes, push ups to start. I began with 4 to start, and have added one to the begining of each set each day since.

Was able to manage 8 full press ups today followed by the rest of the set doing girl push ups. Might not sound impressive to you guys, but last year I couldn't do more than 4 girl push ups in a row! :laugh:
  • Mcctin65
    Options
    Day 38 done.

Am able to do them all with out a break, mind you I'm doing the majority of them as girlie (box) push ups. However, for the first time ever I'm able to do a few proper, on my toes, push ups to start. I began with 4 to start, and have added one to the begining of each set each day since.

Was able to manage 8 full press ups today followed by the rest of the set doing girl push ups. Might not sound impressive to you guys, but last year I couldn't do more than 4 girl push ups in a row! :laugh:
    It's impressive to me. I'm splitting mine and also doing the girlie ones but try to do 5 proper ones at the beginning of my splits. I think I'll try to do what you are by adding one at the beginning each day of each split. I accepted this challenge since I HATE push ups and totally stink at doing them. I'm getting better though! woot woot!