Have you entered your ending stats? I did!

Options
SafireBleu
SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
I just entered mine and I lost 17 freakin inches! That is unreal. I feel like I must be measuring wrong. I lost less than 7 lbs so it doesn't seem right to me.

Replies

• apesid
    apesid Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Holy crap! That is amazing! I'm sure it's right because you were doing this program all the time!
  • sthompson0214
    sthompson0214 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I'm going to enter mine tonight but I figured mine up and I lost 12.25 inches so I think your loss sounds reasonable!

Ready to start Ripped in 30 tonight! :)
  • alibreasy
    alibreasy Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Safire, that sounds about right... I lost about 6lbs and 12 inches and only did it for 25 days, not the complete 30. This program really works if you work it. I am going to take a break, but I definitely incorporate a lot of her moves into other work outs. Last night I didn't really work out, but I did jumping jacks, push-ups, leg raises and squat punches just to get my blood running. Tonight its jogging on the treadmill and possibly strength training. Great job everyone! Best of luck on the Ripped. I will be watching :-)
  • sew1222
    sew1222 Posts: 241
    Options
    i lost 7lbs and 9.25 inches!!
  • navywifeandmomof4
    navywifeandmomof4 Posts: 958 Member
    Options
    tomorrow is day 30 for me plus fridays are my weigh ins..I will post mine tomorrow
  • Karlaki
    Options
    I'm down only 4 pounds, but 9 inches. I'm totally happy with the inches. I was barely able to do a plank before this.... That is no longer the case! Plank on!
  • harleygirlT
    harleygirlT Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    12 lbs down and over 22 inches!!!! I am so stoked! Hey all, we did it!!!!!!
  • lc504
    lc504 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I still have 9 days to go (took around 8 rest days overall - most of them due to a calf strain that Level 2 flared up :grumble: ), but will enter them as soon as I possibly can! I haven't measured myself since the end of Level 1, but by then I had already lost an inch in my waist & 1/2 inch on hips so I am extremely excited to see what the overall results will be.

And congratulations to everyone on the great inches/weight loss!!!
  • Ana1980a
    Options
    I lost 5 pounds and 11.5 inches. I think I missed a day or two I lost track.
  • SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    This is a great work out. You all did so great I am so proud of us!
  • navywifeandmomof4
    navywifeandmomof4 Posts: 958 Member
    Options
    lost 1lbs. and 10inches woohoo!!!
  • Renee2GetFit
    Renee2GetFit Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Sounds like everyone has done fantastic!!!! I lost 6.5 lbs & 14 inches. It is crazy but awesome all at the same time!! I'm so pumped to start Ripped in 30 tonight. I've been thinking about incorporating some other activities as well over the next 30 days; we shall see.
  • LovelyLibra79
    LovelyLibra79 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    6lbs 14 inches!
  • sansouchi1050
    Options
    down 7 lbs and 14 inches Who HOO!!!
  • chicatita
    chicatita Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Congratulations:=)

I felt the same way about measurements---this can't be right, but it is because you and I as well as the others worked our BUTTS off to shred those inches and lbs!
  • keggen
    keggen Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Granted, I didn't do my top half measurements but I'm not real happy because I only lost 1.5 inches. Absolutely zero off my thighs!!!