1 month down - 11 to go...

Options
StrongHeart
StrongHeart Posts: 294 Member
When I weighed myself on New Years Eve the scale registered 378 (This was good compared to my highest weight).
I look forward to weighing in tomorrow (Jan,31st) to see what my weight loss was for January :smile:

:happy: Join me on my journey :happy:

Replies

• StrongHeart
    Options
    378 - 353 = 25 pounds GONE! :happy:
  • ssflbelle2012
    ssflbelle2012 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Good for you. That is a huge weight loss for a month. My starting weight was 7 pounds less than yours. My first weigh in is tomorrow. How much did you lose the first week? The way this program is set up it stated I was to lose 2 pounds this first week. I sure would love to weigh 25 pounds less at the end of February.
  • StrongHeart
    Options
    I was surprised when my doctor told me he wants me to lose between 8 to 10 pounds this month :noway:
    I am going to do my best and hopefully my best is good enough. I know that this month is going to be a little tougher than January because now all the "water weight" is gone and that is a good thing. :happy:

On the bright side ~ my losses over this month should reflect REAL FAT. :drinker:
    I am looking forward to eliminating the fat, but I know Fat does not come off as easy as water weight, so wish me luck and keep cheering me on to victory ~ I'll do the same for you. :smile:
  • heatherhauptli
    heatherhauptli Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just finished my first month, too! I lost 11 pounds. I'm not sure why this time it feels different than other times I've tried to lose weight. Honestly, it doesn't feel that difficult - eat less, move more. I'm not sure why I didn't do this before, maybe I just wasn't ready. I'm working out 5 days a week and my body aches are gone, back pain is gone and my migraines are gone. There's a lot of work in front of me, but it doesn't feel insurmountable. Anyway, good luck to everyone in this journey.