Sexxy Leg Challenge

Options
In support of our group Title... I thought it would be nice to honour it with a sexy leg exercise you could do daily.

I slowly introduced myself to training to a particular song that I enjoyed, and when the song was finished, so was my workout... slowly my exercies continued to a second song that I enjoyed then a third..

So I challenge the ladies of the group... If you have the "Run the World ~ Girls" on your ipod, computer whatever, PUT IT ON!! and do the following

CHALLENGE 1: 3 sets of squats = 8 reps each set

CHALLENGE 2: Kneel on one leg, then the second leg and get back up (1 leg at a time) = 8 times

CHALLENGE 3: Lay on your stomach... REST on your elbows in a sitting up position and your legs stretched out behind you... DO CALF RAISES!!
3 SETSS.... 8-10 reps each set.

CHALLENGE 4: LAy on your back, raise your legs in the air pointing to the ceiling.. bend your legs at the knee and straighten back to to pointing position x3 set... 8 - 10 reps each!!!

You should get the heart rate going and some time to boogie out the rest of the song till it end!!! ENJOY LADIES!!! :blushing: :flowerforyou: :wink: :wink:

Replies

• Itsallbs15
    Itsallbs15 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Thanks. Those exercises sound like they may hurt in a good way!
  • firealiceice
    firealiceice Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Cool! I'll definately try these!
  • Ladylori1975
    Ladylori1975 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Awesome exercises. I will pound these out tomorrow! I'll do it for the group! Anymore creative ideas let me know! Thank you Visionairess! :)
  • Ladylori1975
    Ladylori1975 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I did it!!! It took longer than the song though..lol. I had to play my next favorite song "Flaunt it"! Which is another sexy fun song. On challenge 4 I made it harder by lifting my butt off the ground when going from the bent knee to ceiling and then I would put my legs strait out in front of me without putting them on the ground. So my legs ultimately went from bent knee up to ceiling back to bent knee and strait out in front of me. Try it!! Let me know if you did the challenge!