What shake recipe is your favorite?

Options
It is hard for me to narrow it down to just one, but I think I will go with Cherry Cheesecake.

Replies

• TonyaCrego
    TonyaCrego Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    my version of the butterfinger (ive noticed a few different ones)... 8oz skim milk, 2 scoops vi, 1 TBS peanut butter, 3/4 TBS butterscotch, 1TBS hersheys cocoa. Blend with ice and enjoy :)
  • goncrazy
    Options
    Butterfinger is also one of my favs!!! My recipe is 8 oz Almond Milk, 2 scoops of Vi, 2 Tbsp butterscotch fat free sugar free jello pudding mix, 1 Tbsp peanut butter, Ice and blend. :) SO GOOD!
  • chenoamac
    chenoamac Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    my favorite one this week is

1/2 cup of almond milk
    1/2 cup of Arthur Very berry smoothie
    4 pieces of ice
    2 scoops of Body by vi

I love it

keep me full until lunch time
  • goncrazy
    Options
    I haven't even heard of Arthur Verry berry smoothie....I will have to look around :)
  • melissa033
    Options
    Im still new with body by vi, but where doyou get these recipes? Also has anyine noticed that the shake mix doesn't last the 30 days. Mine only lasted 20. 2 shakes a day. Id love to try these recipes
  • jcadrain
    Options
    I like to mix it with Tropicana 50 orange juice for an orange creamsicle, or with cinammon!
  • ChelSleeve
    ChelSleeve Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    International Delight makes iced coffee mocha that is 150 cals.. which is less than what the milk coffee and cocoa would be!! it's my new fav.. before that i loved..

8 ozs skim milk,
    5 ice cubes
    2 scoops shake mix
    1 tbs peanut butter
    1 pack cocoa flavor
    1 pack banana flavor
  • chenoamac
    chenoamac Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    my favorite one today is:

1/2 cup of almond milk
    1/2 cup of Pom Juice
    5 leafs of spinach
    2 scoops of shake mix

I love it
  • skrumm
    skrumm Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    The only one i tried so far is the peanut butter cup. Awesome! I'm anxious to try your recipe ideas!
  • Kim_08
    Kim_08 Posts: 157
    Options
    Definitely Strawberry Cheesecake or Butterfinger! YUM!
  • jcadrain
    Options
    What is the recipe for strawberry cheesecake?
  • Kim_08
    Kim_08 Posts: 157
    Options
    What is the recipe for strawberry cheesecake?
    6 oz. Almond Milk, 2 scoops Vi-shake mix, 4 frozen strawberries, 2 oz. fat free cream cheese, and 5 ice cubes.

There's a lot of recipes on this website: http://join-body-by-vi.com/2011/04/100-body-by-vi-shake-recipes/
  • skrumm
    skrumm Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    love chocolate almond milk, peanutbutter, visalus and ice. Looks like im going to get some cream cheese tonight! I've gotta try the strawberry cheesecake!
  • goncrazy
    Options
    Spinach in the shake!!! Crazy...gonna have to try that :)
  • mommiex42011
    Options
    I put spinach in my shake at lunch with a banana. Can't taste the spinach. :)
  • mommiex42011
    Options
    My fave so far is 4 oz of almond milk, 2 scoops of BBV, and 4 oz of Trop 50. I drink 2 a day! lol
  • lannna17
    lannna17 Posts: 19
    Options
    I'm on day 3 and so far I like it with a little coffee, almond milk, some hazelnut, and sugar free carmel! I also tried it with the Mio flavor mix-ins since theyre 0 calories. pretty good!!
  • Sunny_Sunflower
    Sunny_Sunflower Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Im new to Body by Vi day one, can you guys email me some recipes and where you get the ingredients?
  • JadedSouls
    JadedSouls Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Cookies & Cream Cheesecake

6oz almond or skim milk
    2 scoops BBV shake mix
    2 oz of fat free cream cheese
    1 tbsp of cookies and cream jello pudding mix
    1 tbsp of graham cracker crumbs
    5-7 ice cubes

Blend and enjoy!