So what is the plan for tomorrow?

Options
I am new to this group so hi!
Since we are all here to motivate and support each other I thought I would ask -
what is the plan for tomorrow?

For me: I plan on keeping a good control on the calories (1400 max)
Drink 6 glasses of water - sorry, 8 is not possible.
And it is not a work out day for me but I will plan on walking up 5 flights at work twice, and maybe a small walk when I get home.
I will also stay away from liquid fat, an dmy down fall, wine! It will be Friday so that will be tough.

I need to save all of my calories for super bowl Sunday.

Let me know your plans...

Replies

• Sixalicious
    Sixalicious Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group!

I've been battling a cold all week so tomorrow I hope to go to the gym at least once. I usually go twice on Friday's, but ai doubt that will be possible. I also plan on drinking my regular 80-100 ozs of water, and eating only healthy foods. Friday used to be pizza night for my girls, but I pulled out a chicken to thaw instead. I'll probably make a salad with it.
  • moosenbratsmommy
    Options
    my plans- so far i walked 3 miles on the treadmill before work and now i just plan to steer clear of the temptations! i sell candy bars in my office so i need to refrain from buying one lol- but i haven't had one all year (it's been what, 35 days lol). i get off work at 1:30 and usually when i get home i snack- nibble nibble nibble all day long- today, i can't allow myself to do that!

enjoy superbowl, but don't over do it and then regret it!
  • michele2fat
    Options
    Wow ladies, thanks for posting. You make it look like I am setting the bar too low. Even though it is supposed to be a down day I will at least plan on doing 30 mins of yoga on top of taking the stairs twice.

I too am getting over kind of cold. I feel ok except for an awful sore throat. I wen to Dr on Tues to rule out strep. But y'all inspired me. Especially since I got on scale today and it was a half pound more than yesterday! uhg!
    m
  • moosenbratsmommy
    Options
    yoga is so hard! lol