• amammaa4
    amammaa4 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Thanks ladies :)
  • agingwithfitness
    agingwithfitness Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    02052012.jpg

Finally going the right way. Had a few bad days but picked up and finished week down a bit. Been going through a mind struggle past few weeks and feel like the right side is winning!
  • agingwithfitness
    Options
    Different question, have any of you had trouble with scale? Mine sometimes changes as much as a pound or two if I get off and back on. I finally got so tired of not knowing what it really is that I ordered a new one, supposed to come this week.

So I am hoping big time the new scale doesn't put me up!!! lol
  • 139pilotwife
    139pilotwife Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Different question, have any of you had trouble with scale? Mine sometimes changes as much as a pound or two if I get off and back on. I finally got so tired of not knowing what it really is that I ordered a new one, supposed to come this week.

So I am hoping big time the new scale doesn't put me up!!! lol

Yes...adding anywhere from a 1/2 pound to pound! And of course the camera never gets that first weigh-in :sad:

Considering getting a new one too.
  • scardone
    Options
    Sometimes mine does the same thing! fluctuates about a half pound to a pound when I stand on and off and reset it. I don't think my scale is the highest quality...I try to tell myself weighing in at about the same time each week on the same scale is the best weight estimate I can get.
  • agingwithfitness
    Options
    I will let you know if my new one is accurate when I get it. Ordered from Amazon, supposed to come today, didn't so tomorrow!