Day 1

Options
cocolo89
cocolo89 Posts: 1,171 Member
well today was day 1 more me!!! a little after mid-night, but I'm glad I got it done! also combined it with my 30DS, still have 13 days left :S It's going to be a fun fun next 2 weeks of combining workouts! woohoo

Replies

• Melissaol
    Melissaol Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    I just finished day 1,it was good. I also started the c25k. So this should be good. I run in the early morning and in the evening I do the ripped in 30 ...
  • SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I'm doing Day 1 today and I am starting Turbo Jam as well should be fun.
  • glennam1
    glennam1 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    started today so .....DAY 1 is done
  • sthompson0214
    sthompson0214 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I will be starting Day 1 this evening after work. I read (I think on her website) to do each level 5 out of the 7 days and then advance on...is that what everyone is doing? I noticed my knees giving me some trouble doing 30 DS every day so I'm wondering if taking the two days off would be best for me and maybe doing Zumba if I still wanted to do a workout on those two days. Just curious on how everyone else is going to do it.
  • kylesmommy89
    kylesmommy89 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Day 1 DONE!! Major step down from L3 30DS IMO
  • SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Did Day 1. I didn't think it was a step down from 30 Day Shred I feel like it kind of follows along with it in fact. I am able to do more of it at the advanced level than I would have been if I had not done 30Day Shred. I was able to get through the pushups with no issues. It will get harder for Levels 3 and 4. If the results are like 30 Day Shred I'll be ripped at the end so it's all good. I"ll stick with it. I did do it immediately after finishing TurboJam so maybe that's why I felt it was a good workout. Maybe if I did it on it's own I'd feel like it wasn't enough.
  • kylesmommy89
    kylesmommy89 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Did Day 1. I didn't think it was a step down from 30 Day Shred I feel like it kind of follows along with it in fact. I am able to do more of it at the advanced level than I would have been if I had not done 30Day Shred. I was able to get through the pushups with no issues. It will get harder for Levels 3 and 4. If the results are like 30 Day Shred I'll be ripped at the end so it's all good. I"ll stick with it. I did do it immediately after finishing TurboJam so maybe that's why I felt it was a good workout. Maybe if I did it on it's own I'd feel like it wasn't enough.

It was my only workout and it left me wanting more :/ Plan on doing 6w6p a little later. A couple of the circuits I just didn't feel like I was pushed to the max at all. Esp. the strength circuit with the deads and with the dumbbell over the neck thing. Maybe I'm not doing it right, but I didn't feel it at all! I felt like I could have done 100 of those and not feel it. Idk :/
  • cocolo89
    Options

It was my only workout and it left me wanting more :/ Plan on doing 6w6p a little later. A couple of the circuits I just didn't feel like I was pushed to the max at all. Esp. the strength circuit with the deads and with the dumbbell over the neck thing. Maybe I'm not doing it right, but I didn't feel it at all! I felt like I could have done 100 of those and not feel it. Idk :/

i agree, to me it seems quite easy and not very challenging. But then again, it's level 1. 3 more levels to progress intensity :S
  • rainas25
    rainas25 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Day 1 done. I still found it challenging...am I the only one?
  • sthompson0214
    sthompson0214 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Did my first day of Ripped...it wasn't as tough as when I did my first day of the Shred. Maybe that means I'm getting stronger :-)
  • mrsmartinez0625
    mrsmartinez0625 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I did day 1 yesterday, and it was a little challenging for me! (I only did about half of the 30DS). I was very sad to see that side-lunge anterior lift move, which I hated in the 30DS. It's come back to haunt me! LOL.
  • mrsmartinez0625
    mrsmartinez0625 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I did day 1 yesterday, and it was a little challenging for me! (I only did about half of the 30DS). I was very sad to see that side-lunge anterior lift move, which I hated in the 30DS. It's come back to haunt me! LOL.
  • navywifeandmomof4
    navywifeandmomof4 Posts: 958 Member
    Options
    w1d1 done..It was as hard as i thought it was gonna be
  • cocolo89
    Options

bahahaha... i was thinking the same thing about the side lung moves! I HATED those in 30DS! That's about the only exercise I dread doing!
  • iran123
    iran123 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Ok every one I am starting over first time i coudnt go all the way to end . first day was great :)