Week 1, Day 5

Options
Legs & Back + Ab Ripper X! It's time to bring it people! :)

Replies

• MeRevisitedAgain
    MeRevisitedAgain Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo! Glad to be feeling a little better. Legs & Back was great. Even figured out how to use the chair for the pull ups so I'm getting some work until I'm able to do it on my own. I can't wait for the day that I am able to get through Ab Ripper without falling short on some of the reps. Kenpo sounds like fun.

Have a good day everyone.
  • dedication6
    dedication6 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I woke up 45 mins late this morning, so was only able to do about 5 mins of the Ab Ripper, so I'll finish that tonight. Legs and Back was good. I like any of the work outs that involve weights!!

Kenpo is fun...Kick boxing, by the end you'll feel like you can conquer the world!!
  • DKBelle
    DKBelle Posts: 585
    Options
    I love today's workout :) I am going to do it tonight :P
  • mrshmiller9
    Options
    I really enjoyed it! I was super scared thought it was going to be all crazy lunges, but I was actually able to do them.
    Wall squats are insane though!
    I love me some kickboxing, so bring on tomorrow!!!
    :-)
    Anyone else "feeling" a difference yet? I feel stronger and tighter lol :-)
  • I have a love/hate relationship with this workout. It really makes my legs weak. Especially the wall squats. :)
  • Keely012012
    Keely012012 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    <
    you have a slacker!!! Or should I say with my kickboxing and running routine, I haven't done day 3, 4, 5 of p90x. I have to catch up! You ladies rock! Good job! :-(