Quotables

Beastette
Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
There are no men like me. There's only me." - Jaime Lannister

"Never forget who you are, for surely the world won’t. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armor yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you." – Tyrion Lannister

Just a couple of my favorites that come to mind.

I also like to remind my husband that he does NOT want to wake the dragon. It's even funnier because he hasn't read any of the books. He just gets afraid. LOL

Replies

• wildestian
    wildestian Posts: 188 Member
    “Only a fool humbles himself when the world is so full of men eager to do that job for him.” -Theon Greyjoy, A Clash of Kings.

"There are no shadows in the dark. Shadows are the servants of light, the children of fire. The brightest flame casts the darkest shadows." - Melissandre, A Clash of Kings.
  • Banannafish512
    Banannafish512 Posts: 87 Member
    "There is no creature on earth half so terrifying as a truly just man." ~Varys

"A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. and he’ll look you straight in the face." ~Sandor Clegane/the Hound

"Woman’? Is that meant to insult me? I would return the slap, if I took you for a man." ~Daenerys Targaryen

"If I could pray with my ****, I would be much more religious." ~Tyrion Lannister (this one just makes me laugh)
  • Banannafish512
    Banannafish512 Posts: 87 Member
    oops I didn't know they bleeped the word...think synonym for the word rooster lol
  • “Only a fool humbles himself when the world is so full of men eager to do that job for him.” -Theon Greyjoy, A Clash of Kings.

Agreeing this is the best quote.

The quote I repeat the most at work. "Well, Lord Snow, it appears you're the least useless person here." Thank god I work with a lot of Game of Thrones fans.
  • wildestian
    "Never forget who you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength, then it can never be your weakness. Armor yourself in it and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    "In the game of thrones, even the humblest pieces can have wills of their own. sometimes they refuse to make the moves you've planned for them." Littlefinger
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    "In the game of thrones, even the humblest pieces can have wills of their own. sometimes they refuse to make the moves you've planned for them." Littlefinger

Ooh. Good one!
  • wildestian
    "There is no creature on earth half so terrifying as a truly just man." - Varys the Spider.
  • louisey112
    louisey112 Posts: 573 Member
    Shaggar: How would you like to die, Tyrion, son of Tywin?
    Tyrion: In my own bed, at the age of 80, with a belly full of wine and a girls mouth around my c**k.

LOVE Tyrion!