really??

Options
I have been having a rough week and am really frustrated. I was doing such a good job for a while and this week has been a struggle to not over eat at every sitting. I think I might have been too strict with myself as I seem to be lashing out against the structure. I am feeling more and more like I need to find a less stringent way to deal with my need for food. I am just so afraid of getting into old binging patterns and not turning them off. I have swung in the opposite direction and need to get back to the middle ground! So frustrating. I am the only one suffering or benefiting from all of this so my binging is just self sabotage...which is so disappointing. I guess I just don't know how to maintain the weight I want AND be able to let myself have things when I want them. I so fear opening the flood gates and totally losing control.

So, last night was bad, today will be better. I am trying to not hate and punish myself. I will now go to the gym and burn off some frustration and calories...I just needed to vent first:)

Replies

• RealChange31
    RealChange31 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hello dear!

I'm so sorry you had a bad week. Remember that -- with change -- comes relapse from time to time. It can be tough to kick the binge eating cycle when your calories are too low. It sounds like you know what's going wrong in your current methods, so listen to your heart!

Keeping busy and gymming does help! You can do this! New day!

Amber