Where is everyone?

Options

Replies

• madcitygal
    Options
    30 min north of Madison...and work in Madison. Just starting a walk/jog routine with the goal of doing a couple 5k's later this year.
  • dietrick242000
    Options
    Kenosha
  • jsc4him
    jsc4him Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I am in West Bend
  • MyeongHi
    Options
    I'm in Kenosha
  • amymarie8709
    amymarie8709 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    New to group. In Marinette!
  • 42hockeymom
    42hockeymom Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Hiya amymarie8709! I go to Marinette ALL THE TIME! for hockey. LOL
  • mlindahl
    mlindahl Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Ha, glad to see I'm not the only one that wants to be on here even though we don't live in WI at the moment.

Originally from Valders and/or Newtonburg. Have lived in Manitowoc, Kewaunee, Schofield, Wausau and Madison.
  • jess_fowler
    jess_fowler Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm new to the group and sort of new to MFP. I live near Beaver Dam but grew up in the Madison area.
  • mom2pne
    mom2pne Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I am in Janesville, but am from the Milwaukee area. I lived on the Northside when I was a baby and then again from when I was 8 until 11ish. In between I lived in Cudahy, West Allis, Franklin all in foster homes. The last foster home I lived in was in Shorewood from when I was about 3-4 years old until I was 8 when I was placed back with my dad. Nowadays that would have never happened I would have been able to stay and been adopted by my last foster parents. Glad that we still had and have kept in touch. Going back to where I lived in the Milwaukee area.....

At 11ish my dad moved us to West Allis. Then when I was 18 I lived by the airport, then Wauwatosa, West Allis again, Northwest side of Milwaukee, and finally back to Wauwatosa for 6 years while living with my in-laws and moved to here in August 2006.
  • kc9lbd
    kc9lbd Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am in Wausau. Hopefully I will be able to change that to farther north.
  • strandedj
    strandedj Posts: 128
    Options
    Franklin
  • reztib
    reztib Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I have lived the first 25 years of my life in Wisconsin. Since then I may have lived 10 of the last 12 years in the Twin Cities but in my heart, I am a Wisconsinite.
  • Dawnlight1976
    Options
    Hello, I am new to MyFitnessPal. We moved to Wausau (Kronenwetter) about 2 years ago. My husband was born and raised here. I was born and raised in Sunny San Diego so this has been a whole new adventure for me. :) I have to admit I love raising my family here but I do miss stuff like the ocean, basking in the sun, a good mall, and In-N-Out Burger. Hoping to meet new friends and get motivated while learning the best places to get outdoors and active around here!
  • bjc101
    bjc101 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Green Lake! Glad to have joined MFP on Jan 2. Down 25lbs so far.
  • RedSunshine365
    RedSunshine365 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I'm from Emerald - a tiny little unincorporated town about an hour east of St. Paul, MN. I'm actually out in the country, though. I work in Stillwater, Minnesota!
    I'm in Downing, WI. Northwestern Wisconsin.

We're practically neighbors! With so many posting from central or southern WI, I was surprised to see someone only about 15 miles from me!
  • megmay2591
    megmay2591 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I live in River Falls, Wisconsin, it's only about 35 miles from the Twin Cities (where I was raised). Feel free to add me if you nearby!
  • jaes27
    jaes27 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Right along Lake Michigan!
  • rjcherek2
    rjcherek2 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Wausau!
  • PJ901
    PJ901 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I live in Luck on the west side of the state, NE of the Twin Cities. Feel free to add me if you want.

18499363.png
  • cshulka
    cshulka Posts: 3
    Options
    Prairie du Chien