My P90 journey

Options
2»

Replies

• Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    I'm still going! Ordered some new heavier weights yesterday when a friend repaid some money she owed me. Looking forward to them arriving at the weekend.
  • Rboch
    Rboch Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Let me know how that works out. I am starting to up my weights as well. I can do most of the Sculpt exercises with my 15 lbs dumbbells now, definitely getting stronger!
  • Smuterella
    Options
    I have to be honest, I'm getting bored and am wishing I'd gone with Chalean Extreme instead, there seems to be much more variety there.
  • jnbud2002
    Options
    I'm on day 10, technically 9, but I passed out with the kiddos last night and didn't workout, so I'm gonna do both tonight. Honestly I've been using 3-4 because before I left AZ I let one of my friends borrow 1-2 and I've just been cutting out the extras. So there really isn't too much of a difference, just some extra rounds on Sweat, and Sculpt has an extra group of exercises. I'm going to do this until I'm not getting anywhere. And then I want to try out 30DS. After Sculpting on Weds, I dance for 30 minutes on Just Dance 3 kinect. WOW, it felt awesome. I plan on doing that after each workout next week to give myself more.

I didn't know you shouldn't eat back your strength calories! I guess it makes sense and that's why you can't track that huh? Well, keep it up girl! You'll do great!
  • Smuterella
    Options
    Day 11 done. Phew! Upped my weights to 8lb apart from the tricep bits.
  • Smuterella
    Options
    Day 13. Done. My bad shoulder is playing up so had to cut the pushups short. :-(
  • Rboch
    Options
    I agree with you Lisa, the P90 got a little boring, if you keep pushing yourself and challenging yourself i.e. like how you've increased your weights it isn't as bad. I've decided to attempt the P90X program, I'm on day two, its hard but good hard.
  • Smuterella
    Options
    I'm going to switch to Chalean Extreme, probably on 1 March but maybe earlier if I get toooooo bored. I['m not sure I'm ready for the long, long P90X workouts yet (I'm still scared by 90 minutes of Power Yoga)
  • Smuterella
    Options
    And, I might try Sweat 3-4 tonight.
  • Rboch
    Options
    Yea I hear you. I'm interested to see what Chaleane Extreme is like, let me know if you end up switching. I've started the P90X and I was surprised at how much I could do already, I thought it would take me a while to be able to do the whole hour. Attempting the Yoga X tonight for the first time, we'll see how it goes I guess :) I would imagine if you switch over to 3-4's for the new couple of weeks and then start Chaleane Extreme you will have a good base established and I'm sure you will do very well!
  • Smuterella
    Options
    Well, I switched over to Chalean Extreme today and cannot believe how quick the time went, really enjoyed it!