Hiyall & Introductions

Options
hayes1311
hayes1311 Posts: 159 Member
Hi everyone.
This group is for burning 1 pound of fat a week = 3500 calories! if you up for the challange, or want to make other challanges please feel free to join.
A little about me:
My name is Charlotte im 21, engaged to a 22 yr old wonderful man,
have been together for over 4 years, since meeting him i have gone from about 65kgs to 118kgs..
(as of 19nov 109.5kgs) i want to get to 67 kgs. & hoping to burn at least 3500 calories a week to help me achieve my goal.
Im also trying to concieve so weightloss is a big impact on that.
Please feel free to intoduce youselves here :-)

Thanx
Charlotte

Replies

• stefanieanne14
    stefanieanne14 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just found your group and thought it'd be fun! I usually work out daily for about 1 hour so hopefully I'll be able to hit 3500+ a week!

I am 28 and have been married for 4+years (been together 8). We both gained weight together and I went from 135 to 232 over the course of 5 years. In December 2008 we had our daughter and it took me 18 months to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight of 203. I then found out I was pregnant with our son that same week and went back up to 225.

I had our son in February of 2011 and when he turned 6 months on August 1st I went back to the gym and haven't left. Their kids club only takes 6+month olds so I had to wait for that to kick it into high gear. Since August I've lost 30+ pounds. I try and eat about 1200-1400 calories a day, take 10,000 steps per day and burn 2600 calories per day. I love my bodybugg and that helps me track my calories burned but MFP has been crucial for my calories in and for support.

I can't wait to hear all about everyone else's journey's!
  • chelsey728
    chelsey728 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I just saw this group and thought it was great! I'm 25, 5'3'' starting weight 145 current weight: 142 goal weight: 105... burning 3500 a week is a great way to help me reach my goal & keep me accountable for my working out to meet that goal per week