Tuesday Challenge

Options

Replies

• MoniSunZ
    MoniSunZ Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Sounds Good - I'll be doing mine tonight 10 proper ones, 40 on the knees ^_^
  • heather21h
    Options
    I'm in - I actually did 2 sets of 20 "girly" pushups yesterday for the first time in months - so YES totally up for the challenge!!
  • Kimsied
    Kimsied Posts: 232
    Options
    Do we report back? I did my 50, I tried on toes (broken up into sets of 10 and spread out). I managed 40 on toes (though some at the tail end of the later sets were a little shallow), and my final set was all on the knees with a good range of motion.
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    I am in! 50 pushups today!
  • menglema
    Options
    in like flint
  • lunamare
    lunamare Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I'll try to do as many as I can without causing a setback. I've got arm/neck issues and pushups can put me over the edge and cause quite a bit of pain for me for days. I'll see how many I can sneak in a bit at a time during the day.
  • vonnikitty
    Options
    Got 20 in so far going to do another 30 before my yoga workout later
  • nam14uk
    nam14uk Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Ladies this is great so many of you up for the challenge!!

I did mine this morning and pushed through even though my shoulders were burning from training yesterday!! I did sets of 10 on my toes with a short rest in between.

Report back and let us know how you get on!

Maybe think about doing this challenge every day for the week or maybe even the month and see how much progress you can make!
  • Dorianlg
    Dorianlg Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    To do really proper form, I think they're going to have to be on my knees. First set now, second set after shower, three more sets at the gym. And I think I'll match it with fifty extra sit-ups.
  • elimendoza31
    elimendoza31 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Challenge accepted....im going to try my best.... 10 sets of 5 sounds so much better!! lol:laugh:
  • MoonMyst3
    MoonMyst3 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Well since I just finished saying I would try to squeeze one strength training session in this week... I'm in. I will report my progress back later. :smile:
  • beeruin
    beeruin Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I am an on my knees kind of push up girl, for now anyway. Halfway there, 25 more to do!
  • _GingerSnap_
    _GingerSnap_ Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    25 down, think the rest will be the on the knees kind!
  • vonnikitty
    Options
    I did mine like you would on a ball but used the bed. What I've learnt from this.... I have no upper body strength at all, fell down at 30 :(
  • nam14uk
    nam14uk Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    I did mine like you would on a ball but used the bed. What I've learnt from this.... I have no upper body strength at all, fell down at 30 :(

It's still 30 more than you would have done if you didn't have a go so good on you!!

Come on ladies let's do it!!!
  • vonnikitty
    Options
    I did do all 50 in the end but 30 did kill me I pushed through :)
  • jilleencaizzi
    jilleencaizzi Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    ScrewyChars-6674279
  • karen_thinmint
    karen_thinmint Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I've got skinny arms and jiggly thighs (that's a lot of weight to push up), but I did it!

25 "girl" push-ups (first 3 were regular then I realized if I didn't drop to my knees I would only make 10), followed by 13, followed by 12.
  • kateopotato
    kateopotato Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Omg just did 30 of them and some other various upper body stuff... Will do the other 20 by the end of the night! :)
  • kateopotato
    kateopotato Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Gah!! And DONE! My wrist started hurting during my last set of 10 so I did the last set on my fists!