Official Weigh-in Thread for February 7, 2012

Options
ironband
ironband Posts: 157 Member
One week away from V-day! I have a feeling it is going to be a good week. Looking forward to everyone's results - I hope everyone survived the Superbowl with minimal casualties!

Replies

• ironband
    Options
    Starting Weight (6/15/2011): 260.5 lbs
    Current Goal Weight: 205 lbs
    Last Week's Weight: 207 lbs
    Today's Weight: 204 lbs

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLL!!!

Well, sort of. Goal weight, not goal measurements/body fat. Weight training continues, though I will up my calories a little to maintain this weight for a while as I try to build some muscle, which I understand is hard to do on a calorie deficit.

Lower body workout tonight...it's on!!! I hope everyone is having a great day!

Andre
  • EmmaJade706
    EmmaJade706 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    S.W 259
    C.W.261
    GAIN.....2lb

Why cant i get below 259 and either stay there or continue the downward journey? I know last week was my TOTM. but damn......Is it cause im not drinking that much water?
  • ironband
    Options
    Emily - water is crucial. You can't transport the waste out of your body without it, and your body will hold on to water if it doesn't sense a good supply coming in.

Here are some more good reasons:

http://www.caloriesperhour.com/tutorial_water.php

Bottom line, you'll have an easier time of it if you keep the water intake at a reasonable level.

Andre
  • xwllflwrx
    xwllflwrx Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    SW on 01/31/12: 244
    02/07/12 - Weight: 241 Loss: -3
    February GW: 236
  • andy_gilfrin
    Options
    Sorry I'm late :)

Start 01/01/2012 - 267 Pounds

24/01/2012 - 261 Pounds
    31/01/2012 - 255 Pounds
    08/02/2012 - 254 Pounds (Down 1lb)

I have had some friends over from Poland for the last week so wasn't as strict as I have been the last few weeks, back on it no though.

We went to the Football (Soccer) and unfortunately that means beer and pies*, but it wasn't a complete disaster. Also it's been snowing and it is bitterly cold out there at the moment so my regular 5 mile walk in the evening has either been cancelled or a little shorter than normal.

* It's what you call a pot pie in America, traditional football food.
  • andy_gilfrin
    Options

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLL!!!

Well, sort of. Goal weight, not goal measurements/body fat. Weight training continues, though I will up my calories a little to maintain this weight for a while as I try to build some muscle, which I understand is hard to do on a calorie deficit.

That's brilliant congratulations and well done to you. I reached my first goal just before Christmas so I know how great you must be feeling.
  • garlic7girl
    garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    I have maintained...sure would be nice......but so happy not a gain!!!!!!!!!!!!!