Introductions and Goals

Options
Hello, I think we should start off by telling a bit about ourselves and what goals we are here to achieve!

Replies

• darlenestanley
    darlenestanley Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I am Darlene and I live in Fayetteville, GA. I am done living on the roller coaster and I am making changes. I am logging my calories and go to the gym almost everyday. I workout at Ultimate Fitness in Fayetteville. I am working to lose 75 lbs.

I am in a competition at the gym to see who can lose the most weight during the month of February and I am taking this challenge very seriously.
  • dahvishont02
    dahvishont02 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I am LaDahvia. I live in the Midtown area of Atlanta. I lose weight easily and I gain it just as fast. I loose a quick 20 lbs here and gain a quick 25 there.

I have Crohn's Disease which means I have to follow a low fiber diet, which is death to any permanent healthy lifestyle change. But I am coming upon my 28th birthday (May 19) and I want to be that trim hot mama that i was 10 years ago. I am currently 200+ and looking to be about 160 by June 1.

I have cut my calories and slowly adding exercise. I cannot fail this time! I am ready to be sexy this summer!

8541995.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • surabhic
    surabhic Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am Sur and I live in Smyrna. I have been wanting to lose some weight for a few months now and have recently joined the gym at my workplace. My goal is to lose 20 lbs by July this year.
    I used to be 17 lbs lighter pre-baby and now feel physically unhealthy with these additional pounds on [ :-( Nothing I wear looks good on me anymore!]
    I am going to start to cut on my calories and gym regularly now that I have a chance and I hope to get rid of these extra pounds withing the deadline I've set for myself.
  • drea0703
    drea0703 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hi, I´m Andrea and live near Emory, Decatur. I suffer from lipedema in my lower legs and want to lose 20 pounds. I hope that losing the weight will help with the lipedema.
    I also try to build up some muscle to get rid of cellulites. Since I am working at Emory, I am using their gym for workouts at least 4 times a week and I also cycle a lot ( approximately 25 miles a week).
    Let´s do this, ladies! We totally can :)
  • canegrovern
    canegrovern Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I am Daphne and I live in Lithonia GA I work for Emory and my goal weight is 130lbs. I am 138lbs I jog around stone mountain 4 x a week and climb it 3 x a wk if anyone want to join me you are welcome to come I jog Sat & Sun and 2 day during the wk.
  • Bloowhale
    Options
    Hello! You can call me Bloo. I live in Loganville but will be moving to Stockbridge in the near future.

I currently weigh 130lbs (132lbs on a bad day!) and am wanting to lose 20lbs before the summer. I gained all the weight AFTER I had my son due to birth control, so I'm not really sure how much of a success story I'm going to be. :'D Either way, I'll be doing my best.

- Bloo