Ladies...

Options
KerriMx5
KerriMx5 Posts: 569 Member
I haven't done the challenge this week. I just don't know what to do about it. It doesn't seem to matter what is put up, people just aren't into it. Help here ladies?

Replies

• mrsdizzyd84
    mrsdizzyd84 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Hey Kerri,

Well, I stuck to the goals I set for myself last week. Despite being sick and having that TOM I kept my diary in line, and I did my 90 minutes of weight training as I said I would...
  • blueyegrl
    blueyegrl Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I understand, I'm one of the ladies who didn't do the challenges this week. :blushing: Between my "normal" workout, school, work and trying to eat good, it's just been crazy. I do want to try to do them though so don't give up on us! :bigsmile: How about a food related challenge, that might be easier than a workout one. Hmmmm, not sure.
  • shelleytobefit
    shelleytobefit Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I for the most part did the challenges everyday. I guess I didn't respond to say that I did. I have a hard time getting on here more then once a day and I usally don't get on during the weekends since I am always so busy. I will do better at sending in my info as to what I did. Ok so now that being said I better check out the 5th week challenge on the other post :)

Keep up the great work!!
  • KerriMx5
    Options
    Ahhh OK ladies I don't feel so left. :) I wasn't sure who was still in this. I will get a challenge up after cheerleading tonight.
  • KerriMx5
    Options
    Well then this week fix your food.

What do you need to alter or get rid of? Are you over every day? Getting enough water? Pick your fix.. then do it!!!

I am going to up my water this week. I was doing so well and somehow slipped back into diet soda mode. No more.
  • blueyegrl
    blueyegrl Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Mine is SODIUM!!! UGH! I was doing really good with it, and then BAM! Past week and a half it's in everything I'm eating! Need to adjust and keep those numbers under so that's what I'm working on this week.

In other news, I have my first Psychology exam this week (online, opens tonight, have to take it before it closes on Thursday) and I'm freaking out! I exercised last night for an hour thinking that would give me plenty of time to study, but after exercise, shower, eating dinner, making lunch for today and some hubby alone time (wink wink lmao) I had an hour to read! So yeah, tonight I might need to skip exercise, and skip hubby time and hope I can get in at the very least two hours of studying. I NEED to get a good grade on that exam! For my own sanity! lol But seriously, I have become sooooo addicted to my elliptical, it's a total love/hate thing, but if I don't get on it, I feel so empty and lost, like I really screwed up! Who would have thought I would ever being saying that about that devil machine! lol Alright, well I've rambled enough, back to work. Hope you are all having a wonderful week!
  • krista010105
    krista010105 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    i havent been doing chalenges or any work outs the past week. my grandpa out of no where had 2 seizures back to back and we went to the hospital and found out after brain surgery 4 months ago to remove the larger cancer tumor and then a month of radiation the get the smaller one he now has more. ontop of the cancer in other spots so the brain cancer is causing seizures. im focused this week on getting him to his doctor appts and we are starting chemo tomorrow, again, so no i will be able to get back on track since this round of chemo is every 3 weeks. all this week im just driving all day to pick him up 30 minutes to his house, an hour to the doctor, 2-3 hours at the doctor, an hour back to his house and 30 minutes back home. while lugging 2 cranky babies with me. so im ready to just relax by the time i get home. and do home work and dinner. hopefully next week will show less stress. i jumped on the scale tonight and it shows a pound gained. i hope that is just tom weight.
  • KerriMx5
    Options
    I have been moving everyday this month so far. Moving moving. YEAH!