What kind of modifiactions have you made?

Options
I have found while doing the front lung and lifts, I can't get as deep into the lung and use a 2 pound weight. Where I use a 3 pound during the other exercises. Then while doing the squat and push, I usually have a wider stance. It seems to make it a llittle easier on my legs. I still can not do the jumpin' exercises very well, but I do what I can of them. What is your modifiactions for these or any of the other exercises. I'm use any hints would be helpful. Thanks :happy:

Replies

• HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    On the jump rope I use the modification in Turbo Jam where you just tap out to the side with alternating feet. I try to do jumping jacks all the way through (be she lies when she says only two more...ends up being 5-6 more).

With the side bend and arm raise with weights I only use one hand, then switch when i bend to the other side.
  • dsb76
    dsb76 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I really don't like the side lunge with anterior raises - I find it does something wonky with my knees. I haven't found a good alternative move though.
    I use an actual jump rope with the jump rope exercise. I find it a lot more challenging that way(and I feel less silly)
  • flowerpotg
    Options
    I jog during the jump rope portion of circuit 1 because back to back jumping jacks and jump rope is too much for me.
  • LauraSmyth28
    LauraSmyth28 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I have my bum in the air a bit doing push ups because I just can't do them otherwise, even with my knees bent.

I find circuit one the hardest, back to back jumping jacks and jump rope really takes it out of me. Prefer circuit 2 & 3.

Last day of level 1 today woop woop!!