Checking In..

Options
Are there still people in this group actively posting? I just saw the post of from Jan 12 from our latest friend and it is the only post addressed in the last few weeks. Anyone else out there? Buehler?

Replies

• NikMosch
    NikMosch Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I am here, but I am new, so not sure if that counts! LOL
  • fithealthygirl
    fithealthygirl Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I'm here and still wogging lol.
  • schizaphis
    Options
    Bueler, Bueler...I"m here too!! only got in about 7 miles last week :( but that included a 5K run where I posted a 38:03 (pretty slow, but a personal best for me) and yesterday moring I ran a 9:52 mile :D
  • Wallaby2
    Wallaby2 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I'm here but haven't been checking in as there hasn't appeared to be much happening. It took ages to get a response from my post about starting a C25K, so I went elsewhere for support. It would be great if the Penguins became more active :)
  • graycaro
    graycaro Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm here!! Trying to get back into the swing of jogging on a somewhat regular schedule -- I missed it!
  • schizaphis
    Options
    Does anyone know anything about Zumba 1 or 2 for Wii? I'm considering getting it for my off running days, or when it's raining (as I haven't tried the dreadmill yet), I'm thinking of using it for cross training type stuff :D
  • maieranne77
    maieranne77 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I just joined the group so hope it's still relativly active. I'm starting to train for 5K again. I'm calibrating my Nike+ today and trying to find a good 5K training app that doens't cost a lot. I don't have GPS on my phone or itouch so don't need that feature.
  • Wallaby2
    Wallaby2 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Does anyone know anything about Zumba 1 or 2 for Wii? I'm considering getting it for my off running days, or when it's raining (as I haven't tried the dreadmill yet), I'm thinking of using it for cross training type stuff :D
    I have Zumba 1 for WII but haven't really got into it yet; I might when the weather cools down here restricting my outdoor time. Good luck...it's fast and tricky!
  • graycaro
    graycaro Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I just joined the group so hope it's still relativly active. I'm starting to train for 5K again. I'm calibrating my Nike+ today and trying to find a good 5K training app that doens't cost a lot. I don't have GPS on my phone or itouch so don't need that feature.

I'm just beginning to train for a 5K, too. I'm not sure how much experience you have, but there are some great apps out there for Couch to 5K that work wonderfully. I just have the one called C25K, it lets you add your own music and journal after each run/walk/jog session. I love it!
  • fithealthygirl
    fithealthygirl Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I'm using the 5K Runner app on my iphone and it's working well for me. I've heard about other C25K apps that make people feel they need to repeat weeks or days because the app progresses too quickly, but I find this one easy to adjust to. Hope this helps :smile:
  • sfh0wrd
    Options
    Thanks for the tip, fitnealthygirl! The C25K app did progress a little too fast for me-- although I've been to a full 5k in the past, injuries put me back to square one. I always get stuck with C25k on about week 5. I'll have to check out the 5k runner app-- if it's available on android!